1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jason Hirsh to make his ML debut?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Fegwu, Aug 7, 2006.

1. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

I agree. Lets what J-Hirsh does on saturday.

2. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

He just made some rookie mistakes...It happens...I think he'll bounce back...

3. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

why did everyone act like he was the second coming of Jesus?

with a team that has Clemens, Oswalt and Pettitte, fans were relying on an unproven rookie to take the team over the top?

4. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

He's the 4th or 5th starter in the rotation right now, so I'd be happy if he could produce like a 4th or 5th starter; anything more would be gravy. Just pitch well enough to keep the team in the game.