1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jashaun agosto 11 year old - future prospect?

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by JOHNNYN, Aug 27, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

Haha @ Ellen!

"That net might get me...its my one out."

"...Thanks, Andy. :("

2. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

Chill, bro.

What did 3814 say that was ignorant? He made a quip about how the Chinese were accused of using young athletes? Or was it that he got the age limit wrong for basketball? WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

Did you know the age limit for basketball off the top of your head? 3814 is SOOOOOO ignorant for not knowing it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

3. JustWannaChill

Why the dumb question? Even a knucklehead could tell it is the age limit in basketball competition that I was talking about. Yes, you are ignorant if you do not know the age rule does not apply to basketball competition. And it is worse if you poke a lame joke based on ignorance. I call out an ignorant person when I see one.

4. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

You are a soldier for all that is unignorant. Get your chillaxing on, brah.

5. 1JumpShot

1JumpShot Member

he runs a 4:50 in a mile, some kids on the highschool track teams cant even do that.

6. duel128ttvusa

duel128ttvusa Member

i am afraid that he may be tired of b-ball before he even reach 16.
    4hrs a day for a 11yrs old kid? I'll say that's too much.........

7. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

C'mon now, if kids can play video games for 4hrs straight and not get tired of it, I'm sure this kid won't get tired of balling. Unless of course he's being forced to play and doesn't really like basketball. Doesn't look like the case though.

8. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Exactly, im tired of these kids that do nothing but sit around playing video games non stop. I mean go out and do something. I played baseball, football, and basketball in the streets much longer than 4 hours before.

Now to do some intense training that's another thing but if the kid enjoys it then why not.

9. acerockets

acerockets Member

how is he ignorant its true that china tortures there little kids with any athletic ability "for the good of the country"

10. Legend Killer

Legend Killer Contributing Member

he's the next Aaron Brooks

11. LoneStarRebel

LoneStarRebel Member

I'm part Chinese, so don't take this the wrong way homie, but this aint really have anything to do with the thread lol

12. WilliamGCash

WilliamGCash Member

He runs a 4:50 mile? Are you serious?

Damn, I ran track in high school, and I never ran anything close to a 4:50 mile.....