1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jarrett Allen, the Rocket who isn't

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Jan 14, 2021.

1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

What the fhck I have not seen a single person praising Luxury Tax Savings. In fact I don't think I have seen a single positive thing said about Tilman on the past 2 years on this forum.

I think you live in a fantasy world where you think only you are correct.

Also the reason we didn't keep JA is because Tilman is cheap and was never going to match whatever was offered. We would have done a lot of things differently if Tilman wasn't cheap.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  2. D-rock

D-rock Member

Nevermind taking shots at the pot when kettle doesn't even know he's a kettle.

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

this post is all kinds of nonsense. You're really going to sit there and act like folks haven't been praising Tilman since the summer of melo after the GS/hou series in year 1. foh with all that

folks trying to rewrite history in their heads bc they were so wrong. nah it doesn't work like that

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/is-tilman-really-that-bad.309472/

"never seen a single positive thing said in the past 2 years" welp you don't need to go that far

#903 YOLO, Feb 24, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

bingo. obviously didn't get the point

5. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

What was the point?

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

read the D-Rock's post. it isn't rocket science. someone reading from the outside got it.

7. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

I read his post. I prefer to ask people what they mean instead of assuming what they mean.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

you do? But you sure have done a lot of assuming here. And still don't see the irony

9. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

When talking about groups of people everyone is making assumptions including yourself. Pointing it out as some sort of irony is pointless to me. That's why I am trying to clarify what you mean. I can't ask everyone what they mean but I can ask the person I am talking to.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

not really.

it's ironic to you because you still don't see it

11. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

I must not. You want to tell me?

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

not really. if you're a big boy, you should have been able to figure out. Someone else literally just popped in and already did in a split second

13. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Impossible without knowing if you are making an assumption about what I am saying. You may think something I said means something other than what I thought. You did it several times in our conversation so I am asking for clarity.

14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

You literally posted a thread of people shetting on Tilman for 8 pages straight and people accusing the OP of a paid Shill. I guess that really proves your point.

you are forgetting the Morey was still here the after GS/Hou, and summer of Melo, people here love Morey. I don't know what Tilman have to do with any of this. If anything all the praise went to Morey.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  15. YOLO

YOLO Member

it doesn't matter if morey was here or not. He left the first chance he got bc of Tilman who forced himself and dismantled this franchise and what morey built

you literally said you haven't seen a single positive thing. So yeah it did prove the point, but I knew that already

16. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

And I just posted a podcast from 3 years ago with people saying Morey should/might do exactly that and you dismissed it as something that didn't give people a heads up about what was coming for the Rockets.

17. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

What do you think saw this coming means? Do you think it means something is going to actually happen?

18. D-rock

D-rock Member

Does it chafe riding the fence this hard?

19. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Nope because that's exactly where we should be as mostly ignorant observers to what is going on. Almost everything we discuss is based on assumptions. It's best to accept what you don't know instead of acting like everything you say is right.

20. D-rock

D-rock Member

Take a seat Neville Neville Chamberlain.

You talk out of both sides of your mouth.

You say the owner is dumb and that Stone got burned by the Dipo trade.

But you'd still do the same trade 10 out of 10 times.

Hilarious.