1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Jared Dudley] Lebron to Knicks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by oldman, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I'm going to wait with bated breath as LeBron makes his announcement.....then, if he chooses New York, I'm going to crotch-kick the only Knicks fan I know.

2. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

i will replace my john starks dart board and substitute it with lebron's mug. New Yawrk fans are annoying.

3. Homey the Clown

Guess he doesn't want to win. And now New York [Knick] fans are about to rear their annoying heads once again (if this is true). Just as annoying as Laker fans.

4. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

this makes sense.

if bosh goes to the heat, that's a 1-2 punch right there. the celts have their 1-3 punch. magic have their great depth.

if he stays with the cavs, who does he have? jamison? shaq is gone.

i expect him to go to a team with a certified all-star: that would narrow it down to bulls (rose) or knicks (amare). rose plays a similar style to lebron so it's not surprising if he chooses the knicks.

he can be a billionaire there. plus, if he saves the knicks, man, imagine the media hype.

5. playlife

playlife Member

LOL
    PDcavsinsider
    CNBC reports MSG (Knicks parent) stock futures way up today. Trading of it has tripled.

6. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i hate that the knicks are getting so much attention this late in the game.

7. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

To me this is the scariest rumor of all. There are very powerful business men with LOTS of connections that really like to bet on sure things. This is a loud and clear message that something might be up.

8. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

Not that I really give a damn about Cleveland...but knowing how bummed out I was when we didnt get Bosh....i cant even BEGIN to think how distraught that city must be

9. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

After this whole mess, I really hope LeBron never wins anything...along with Wade and Bosh.

Seriously, who schedules a press conference to make the announcement. Nobody should think that highly of themselves.

My desires for them to lose are now on par with the Mavs and Jazz.

10. NJRocket

Cablevision owns the Knicks and MSG

11. typhooonn

typhooonn Member

too late, the word is out and everyone on the planet knows that Lebron is heading to Knicks...... We are the biggest loser this summer :mad:

12. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

or they are inflating projected numbers in order to sell more stock today and tomorrow. it wouldn't be the first time that happened.

13. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Does ESPN have another office there? Is it at one of Lebron's wealthy friend's homes? (Greenwich is filled with wealthy Manhattan commuters.) Is it really at some Knicks related building? Is it really another stunt to increase the speculation for the show?

As a Cavs fan, I'm not feeling so good right now.

14. misterNguyen

misterNguyen Member

Better than having Stephen A. Smith as a source saying Bosh was coming here in a S&T..

15. playlife

playlife Member

alanhahn
    By the way, it should be noted that Jay-Z owns a home in Greenwich, Conn. Just saying...

16. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

If Lebron commits to the Knicks, I fully expect Morey to engage in talks with Cleveland to see if we can pick off Varejao or Jamison.

17. NJRocket

he lives in alpine , NJ

18. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

I initially considered Jay Z but assumed this. Maybe he has a home in both places?

19. NJRocket

they are 1/2 hour apart.....im not sayin he cant afford both....but that wouldnt make much sense

i hope he does....id rather see him go to the Nets

20. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Good point. No mater where Lebron goes, if it's not back home they will go into a full rebuild mode. That is a good team we could pick through for parts.