1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James White key to game six

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by KingCheetah, May 13, 2009.

1. jteg25

jteg25 Member

FACT: james white does not jump to dunk..he pushes the earth down so the rim will be at his height

2. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Folks, James White is for real.

3. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

No, making our shots, keeping them out of the paint and not turning the ball over are keys to this series. Saying James White is key is like saying Brian Cook is key.

4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

James White is like a cheat code for Rubik's Cube.

5. Jimes

Jimes Member

This is so deep and so true.

6. sparky

sparky Member

I totally agree. James White has more of an all around game than most people hear realize. He can create his own shot. He has a nice mid-range game and a very good 3-point shot. Of course we all know how he can finish at the rim.

I would love to see him play. Especially, when it all goes to hell like the other night. I would have loved Adelman to put him in at the beginning of the 3rd when were down like 30 and said, "You got the green light any time you touch it". Just to see what happens.

James White is the real deal.

7. jteg25

jteg25 Member

FACT Superman was not born with the ability to fly. James white taught him how.

8. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

James white is really a highlander. You can't kill him unless you cut his head off.

Really.

9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

My prediction for the game tonight?

Pretty much everywhere, it's gonna be hot. So hot, that I don't need a jacket!

Ah HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

Thanks, Arthur.

10. apxn82

apxn82 Member

JAMES WHITE: WHERE AMAZING HAPPEN!!!

NOT

11. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

anyone have a video of James White in game 5. i missed the last 20 minutes of the game cause I fell asleep.

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Glad you asked.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G15PntuBxEU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G15PntuBxEU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  13. jteg25

jteg25 Member

oh you just dont know, right now thesaurus' everywhere are being re-printed to include "james white" as another phrase for amazing. The phrase "where amazing happens" will cease to exist. from now on it will be "where james white happens"

14. apxn82

apxn82 Member

wow is that right? My best friend's uncle's sister-in-law's aunt work for NIKE. He told me that they're going to get rid of the JORDAN flight logo from all NIKE products. It will be replace by a JAMES WHITE FLIGHT from now on. Also told me that by this time next year you will hear about people getting kill for a pair of J-DUB.

15. cson

cson Contributing Member

Fact: I saw alot of minutes from White this season down in the D-League, and while he can not beat the Lakers, he can help the Rockets.

16. lazybum234

lazybum234 Member

I have to bump this again. This is genius.

[​IMG]=Laker's backcourt. If only there was more Brown on the flag.

17. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

The 4th quarter is going to come down to a classic battle between James White and Adam Morrison.

18. apxn82

apxn82 Member

ESPN just report that they will not air the Kobe Bryant document. It will be replace by Spike Lee newest

"a game in the life of J-DUB: a JAMES WHITE document"

19. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

hahaha this is a funny thread i choked on my gatorade when i read this. I guy who was 0-6 in 6 mins is the key to an elimination game. Way to go. :D

20. apxn82

apxn82 Member

man you better hold your laugh before someone in here come up with a new thread: "key to tonight game: THE NEW ROCKET BIG 2 = B-COOK and J-DUB"