1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James O'Keefe series

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tmacfor35, Oct 17, 2016.

1. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

What a disgusting video to watch. So sad.
    It is illegal what the DNC is doing and there will most likely be ramifications for it going forward.

This is part 1 with part 2 potentially having a bombshell! Corruption and Manipulation at its finest.

2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

3. tmacfor35

Thanks for your contribution. I figured you would have nothing to say.

4. Rashmon

You're welcome. If you guys are going to post random video threads I will respond in kind. The big orange guy provides a lot of material.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. tmacfor35

That's fine. But this isn't about Trump. It's about you being manipulated by the media. Bahhhhhhhh"

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Anything by O'Keefe is manipulation based on his past output. The next video he puts out that is accurate will be the first. It's a shame because when I first saw the video in your OP, there was some unflattering stuff. Until we see a full release of the unedited footage, this video is meaningless. O'Keefe rose to prominence on a video that turned out to be a phony, and not what it was portrayed as at all. He was arrested and convicted of breaking into a politicians HQ. He's been arrested for attempted conspiracy to commit voter fraud.

Who knows? Maybe there is something there. If we could see the original source video maybe we would find out, but there is no way in hell anyone should trust anything from O'Keefe especially a politically pointed video.

7. tmacfor35

Are you kidding? They literally admitted to everything on video. They bragged about it LOL.

I also find this highly hypocritical. The same Trump bashing dealt with the "locker room" talk that was from an "edited" video. Yeah. :rolleyes:

RocketsLegend likes this.
  8. Rashmon

The only person in this thread demonstrating behavior emblematic of media manipulation is you my friend.

9. tmacfor35

I don't watch CNN/ABC/Bloomberg/ I can keep going. They always tend to get the invite to the Clinton residence as well.

10. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

Don't you understand? Anything from a conservative website is pure propaganda. The Huffington Post, alternet, and Slate are where the real truth is.

James O Keefe could literally video Hillary sacrificing children on an alter to satan and it would be discredited as a highly edited hack job.

11. Rashmon

So let me get this straight; you're concerned about media manipulation, but you don't watch mainstream media, yet you post an O'Keefe video.

Seems legit.

Can you list some of your other reliable sources of non-manipulative media?

12. tmacfor35

I posted a video that shows dark art manipulation and not one Clinton fan has addressed it. Other than questioning the source of the video y'all have nothing to say. Reason is you are voting for the same people that instigate riots/violent behaivor.

13. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Hey a random video thread :)

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The reason is because the source has a history of editing videos or downright faking them...

https://thinkprogress.org/conservat...t-for-acorn-pimp-sting-a2364de45cd#.h349conj4

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Access Hollywood or whoever had the tapes of Trump doesn't have a history of making "edited" tapes purported to claim one thing and turns out, it wasn't that at all. This guy made his fame by making a BS tape and claimed it showed something that it didn't. Later he broke into political offices and was convicted on charges related to that. He isn't a journalist. His tapes aren't news. He hasn't earned any trust at all.

16. Cranberry_Juice

Despite what he did in the past or how you think he doctored the narrative, you can't deny what the people are saying on the videos. IF it bothers you just skip over the parts where Okeefe is talking.

17. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

^angry Trump supporter.

Can we just fast forward to the part where you start posting white supremacist frogs or whatever it is that you guys do? This is getting really old.

#17 SamFisher, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The videos are edited, if he wants to expose the truth as the truth why edit them at all? Why edit the interviews at all? I can take any article you give me and cut out the context of the conversation and make it seem bad.

This was from the Cracked.com article posted today.

"Blacks riot, Muslims set bombs, gays spread AIDS, Mexican cartels behead children, atheists tear down Christmas trees."

Clearly a despicable article...I mean sure if you cut out the context of it.

19. Cranberry_Juice

O Sammy boy. Just because someone doesn't follow your narrative, does not mean he is instantly a trump supporter. Is your girl teflon? nope. If you support someone you gotta take the good with the bad. But throwing Trump supporter this, trump supporter that when you don't like something makes you a weak little man. Do you need a hug ?

Falcons Talon likes this.
  20. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I watched it before finding out it was O'Keefe. I have no idea how he edited or doctored the narrative.