1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

~{ James Harden's Philadelphia 76ers }~

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ThatBoyNick, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Asian Sensation

Weekend “hit piece” for you Harden nut licking Fake Ex Net fans/Fake ass Philly fans.

Add in last years elimination game where he was “injured” and across 7 games it’s right on cue with the other 6.

Game 7 vs Bucks
    22 points
    5/17 FG 29%
    2/12 3PT 17 %
    4 Turnovers

Hate to tell y’all that’s not Championship material. Sorry not sorry. Injuries or not it doesn’t make a difference when the pressure gets to him he disappears.

Have a nice weekend fanbois. No need to @ me :cool:

RKREBORN likes this.
  2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

There is zero freaking question about with fit Harden. He can work with anybody as long as he is motivated. Hell even the Westbrook/Harden team worked out pretty well despite losing in the second round. Regular season, this 76ers team is going to beast with Harden.

As always, the question will be if Harden will do whatever it takes to win when it freaking matters.

There is zero doubt that Harden has played very well in years past in the playoffs. The problem has always been, those really big games, he has not been able to pull through. We can all sit here and name those:
    • Game 6 against the Spurs (2017 playoffs)
    • Game 5 against the Spurs where he ran out of energy towards the end. (2017 Playoffs)
    • Game 5 against the Warriors (2015 playoffs)
    • Game 6 and 7 against Warriors (2018 playoffs, yes we know, refs)
    • Game 6 against Clippers (2015 playoffs, he was lucky Josh/Corey carried us to victory)
    Granted, he has showed up in the past.
    • Game 5 and 6 against Warriors 2019 playoffs (CP3 was mostly garbage that series outside of Game 6)
    • Game 5 against Lakers 2020 playoffs (Westbrook was mostly garbage this series, James didn't play so hot game 4)
    Overall, he can play well in the playoffs, he just has those moments that fans never forget which is why @Asian Sensation @Salvy never forget, or why individuals like @fchowd0311 seem to be huge haters (in reality he is just pointing out Harden's shortcomings, which is fair).

Harden/Embiid, should win a championship. Despite James looking like he slowed down, he is still playing really really well. Will he decide to start playing defense again? Will he continue partying hard the night before a huge game? Will he be healthy? A ton of questions marks. Hope it works out for him.

hakeem94 and Salvy like this.
  3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Once again Asian Sensation has to bump this thread to show off his hate boner for harden.

clos4life and i3artow i3aller like this.
  4. Asian Sensation

Not even 2 minutes after I post your funky ass shows up. Thanks for the love weirdo.

RKREBORN likes this.
  5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Sounds kind of like Clutchfans. :D

B-Bob and i3artow i3aller like this.
  6. clos4life

clos4life Member

Rent free, just as hard as the boner Mr. Scarface has for McNair, BOB, and Easterby over in the Texans forum.

7. i3artow i3aller

Lol Chiney can't be making those kind of noises while mic'd up
    [​IMG]

Easy likes this.
  8. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

It's really weird watching grown men here cuck for Harden. It went from "Durant and Harden will win multiple championships! Nets are the best team evahhhhhh" to "Embiid is my MVP omg c*m on faceeeee pleassseeee." The funny thing is its the same nut huggers from the Nets thread.

xtruroyaltyx and Asian Sensation like this.
  9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It'd be a fun show if you put HardenVolumeOne, Asian Sensation, Bobbythegreat, DaDakota, and SamFisher in a room. :D

B-Bob likes this.
  10. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Yikes. I clicked on this thread, it’s all “hard boners”, “funky ass”, “nut hugging” “c*m on face”, and “cucks”.

I think I’ll show myself out. The sexual tension in here is overwhelming.

11. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

If Asian Sensation is to Harden threads what Tinman is to JLin threads, Who is the Yoeddy & Migos and Zboy.

clos4life and foh like this.
  12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Definitely: HardenVolumeOne

Honorable mentions: jerryclark, HP3, jiggyfly

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

p*rnography is a hell of a drug.

14. Asian Sensation

Join us

Easy likes this.
  15. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

Always hilarious those who crap on TMac for quitting...yet forget the times Harden laid down and absolutely quit on the Rockets....in the playoffs. I'm not talking bad games either.

16. icewill36

icewill36 Member

tmac never even got us out of the first round. couldnt beat the damn trash ass jazz. yall really should have more respect for what james accomplished here. there is no way some of those rosters shouldve made the the playoffs as a top 4 seed, or get out of the first round in the west.

its only james impact whether he is shooting well or not that made it possible. i maintain there are only a handful of players in the history of the game that could have had the same success. its not really a surprise some of you are the way you are. Houston easily has the worst "fans" of any major city and most of the smaller markets. they could move the team and most of you wouldn't even care.

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

TMAC had YAO

Would anyone Trade YAO for Dwight? Westbrook? CP3? (Maybe 1st year CP3 but not 2nd year)

Rocket River

icewill36 and hakeem94 like this.
  18. riko

riko Member

Hamstring injury healed up real quick lol. Seriously a motivated and engaged harden is a monster. This guy finished third in the mvp race just a few months ago despite missing time with the hamstring injury just this past season and at one stage was the front runner

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

???

Patience likes this.
  20. Salvy

Salvy Member

Harden has always had the talent to win it all, he just seems to have an incredibly long list of fails in really important games. He is either the unluckiest star player of all time or he is what everyone sees he is but some refuse to accept. If he does not win a title this year and he won't I wonder if people will still have confidence in him next year....

hakeem94 likes this.