1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

~{ James Harden's Philadelphia 76ers }~

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ThatBoyNick, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Asian Sensation

Must’ve partied hard over the weekend.
    2-14 FG, 0-6 3PT, 5 TO’s in 47 mins. “pOiNt GoD” :rolleyes:

ak99999, Andre0087 and RKREBORN like this.
  2. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Not sure what's more embarrassing. Harden's stat line or his wannabe man @RocketsDraftTV's video game collection o_O

Andre0087 and Asian Sensation like this.
  3. OremLK

OremLK Member

(nsfw language)

4. riko

riko Member

Looks like he has re-injured the same foot he busted a few months ago. Doc rivers ran him into the ground

5. Asian Sensation

lol this clown. Excuses. Wait till he has a good game in the next game or two and you’ll be right back to claiming he’s an MVP and a pOint GoD.

RKREBORN likes this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That'd be the worst scoring game in a decade or so.

7. Bury Me in the H

Mid April Harden appears early :)

8. riko

riko Member

Just like your alternate ID?

9. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Breaking News: Last nights Philly/Chicago game was one of those rare regular season games that seems to have actually counted/mattered. Sources say they believe the pattern emerging is that when Harden plays well the games don’t matter, but when he has a rare bad game, for some reason, it’s noteworthy.

hakeem94, SamFisher and Andre0087 like this.
  10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Looked clearly like "hurt harden playing as decoy" from the bits I saw last night. Basicaly the Nets-Bucks series Harden from 2 years ago.

Honestly I don't even know why he was playing if he's not ready.

11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Hurt Harden on the court is a complete negative, we have seen that over the years. At his age, he should just sit if he's not 100%

ak99999 and hakeem94 like this.
  12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

harden is most often as good as his 3pt shot... if the shots fall he looks good...hes too overreliant on 3pt shooting which is a high variance high volatility shot by definition....

13. Asian Sensation

We sHould BrIng hiM bACK anD paY HiM tHE MAX!

RKREBORN and hakeem94 like this.
  14. Asian Sensation

Every game matters to the Harden fanbois… especially the good regular season games but not the bad ones and for sure not the playoff failures so what gives?

Anyways, do your job and give us the TS% from last night?

RKREBORN likes this.
  15. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Normal person after Harden has a bad game: harden sucked last night. His efficiency was awful and he turned it over like crazy.

This season and for 99% of his career this has not been the normal. It’s possible he was hurt. Who knows. But he had an awful game.

Haters with agendas when Harden has a bad game : hahahah Harden sucked. The bum being his bum self as usual. Dude will always be a loser.

Injury? Not possible. He just sucks.

ak99999 and RocketsDraftTV like this.
  16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Harden should learn from Kawhi Leonard. Shut it down when you don't feel like 100%.

17. Asian Sensation

fanbois with agendas:

pOint GoD
    Bring him back
    He’s worth the max at 34
    Media hates him
    He’ll lead this team
    He’s so durable
    Oh he must’ve been injured
    Looky looky hes #4 on the mvp ladder! That’s a 4.5% probability of actually winning. Basically worthless.

18. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

He’s leading the league in assists with a > 3:1 assist to turnover ratio
    Who has the agenda the few people claiming “point god” after he has 20 assist games or the few of you claiming washed, bum scrub?

Bring him back, he’s worth the max, he’ll lead this team…. All things some people believe is good for the future of our youngsters. Not the plan I would pursue, but it has nothing to do with how he is playing RIGHT NOW. Which is one of the 20 best players in the league.

The thing is you have been saying for years now that he’s washed, a bum a scrub, a loser. Done. Specifically when he was playing injured and playing like crap because of it. Others pushed back on your BS and the results are in since your proclamation….it’s pretty clear that he’s not a washed, a bum, a scrub or done. Again who has the real agenda?

No one is posting MVP odds or MVP ladders ranks to claim he actually has a chance to win. It’s just further ammo to bust up you and your buddies braindead belief that he’s some washed, bum scrub. Because again, unless you have a serious agenda there’s no way anyone would credibly make that claim based on objectively looking at his performance.

Hes so durable? Who has made this claim since he left Houston?

ak99999 likes this.
  19. Dredd

Dredd Member

So take off for 1 year?

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. Asian Sensation

Sounds like a bunch of excuses. He looks better than he actually does cause Joel is carrying his ass. How hard is it to pass the ball to eMVPd while standing around like he always does and hit a few shots a game?

He’s been nothing short of looking like an absolute bum and playing like a scrub in the playoffs. You can use the injury excuse the last 2 years but who the hell takes 2 years to recover from a hamstring injury? A guy that was on the first flight out to Paris with his Boyfriend after getting eliminated his first year with the Nets.

The same dude that admits to going on an all night bender before practice because…. rappers are in town!

“They all called me like, ‘Yo, we about to pull up to Houston.’ Baby, Durk, Meek,” Harden said. “They all come to the house [from] Atlanta, like 2 in the morning. I gotta go to practice in the morning! They come in the studio and I’m up with them the whole time.”

He continued: “And I go right from the studio at 7:30 a.m. right to practice. I can’t miss this opportunity. They in the studio, I gotta see what these dudes about to talk about.”

“I can’t miss this opportunity” fcking lol! Perfect role model and the type of veteran leadership we need to show our kids the way at the very low cost of a Max contract while only being 34.

Dude literally partied all summer instead of rehabbing, resting, and trying to get right. He was in terrible shape for season 2 with the Nets before giving up and quitting. The same dude that violated multiple covid violations and held the Rockets up before quitting and forcing his way out. The same bum that got special treatment in Houston and did whatever the F he wanted under Morey privilege. Sounds like a loser to me.

He’ll be 2nd rounder fodder again for the 5th year in a row in a couple months cause he’ll suck like he always does when it matters. The Onlyfans will be upset at me for calling it like I always do every season and blame his suck on me. Rinse and repeat.

Around 450 players in the league and you rejects have an unquenchable thirst for this hoe ass bum.