1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Trading Sengun? Stop me if you've heard me talk about this one. We're talking #Rockets LIVE right now ...

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

James Harden's new girlfriend

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by drowsy12, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

2. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s-vegas-hospital/story-fn907478-1227573776109

Lamar released from hospital

FORMER NBA star Lamar Odom is reportedly being flown to Los Angeles where he faces months of rehab after the drugs binge that put him in a coma.
    Odom, 35, is said to be on his way to a medical facility for further treatment, TMZ reports.
    His estranged wife Khloe Kardashian has vowed to be by his side during his rehab, which will take months.
    The champ’s recovery after his sex and drugs binge at the Love Ranch in Nevada has been nothing short of miraculous.

*click link for more

Good news.

3. Fawkward

Fawkward Member

This is the best thing that could've happened to Harden

4. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

To be honest, I'm thinking the same thing.

Hasn't gone on long enough for it to be anything serious, and for our boy to have any crushed feelings.

Harden is going to be pissed he's been looked over, and hopefully take it out on the league.

5. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

beyonce doesn't rep houston lol. stop that. jerseys mean nothing.

[​IMG]

she only became comfortable repping Houston when two out-of-town dudes started repping the city. Drake and ASAP Rocky. One guy from Canada and the other for New York. I don't even affiliate Beyoncé with Houston that much. Like yeah I realize she's from here, but she sure as hell doesn't act like it.

When someone is from Houston and famous or somewhat a celebrity they will always rep it. I don't know why, but it's just something in a Houstonians DNA to put on for the city. I mean just go look at Miami heat rookie Justise Winslow's instagram. Or Gerald Green who has Houston tattood on his arm. DJ has the H on the shoulder. I'm not saying that everyone should be an extreme repper of this city, but Beyoncé just strikes me as a person who recently saw she could benefit from claiming she's from here.

By the way, James can date whomever he wants. Khloe seems like a good person. I dislike how the main story in this thread is "yes harden is free from this trash!" That's so inconsiderate. Lamar Odom could end up paralyzed with major brain disabilities (or something like that) and this woman is by his side. The real story and the only story should be about Lamar, but what Khloe is doing is nice as well. The man loves her and he treated her wrong, but she's by his side because that is what good people and lovers do. And you guys want James to distance himself from a person like that? At least she's genuine in what she does. Harden and her will likely end, but not because she's not a good person or anything. Her family members do not make her a bad person. Geez.

2 people like this.
  6. TexasRedd

TexasRedd Member

Well said on both points ^^^^^^^

7. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

some of you guys seriously sounds pathetic, like you know Khloe in real life or something

and I don't know why yall think this means her and harden are over? Lamar almost died and they are still close, of course she's going to want to take care of him.

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i hope this happens, and that happens. and this is my opinion about that. i also don't agree with that at all.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

[rQUOTEr]Khloe Kardashian has put the brakes on her relationship with James Harden, in the wake of Lamar Odom's medical crisis ... sources tell TMZ.

We're told Khloe is putting her relationship with the NBA star on ice, and as one source puts it, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see she still has deep feelings for Lamar.
    TMZ broke the story ... Khloe will be by Lamar's side during his rehab, which will take many months.

As we reported, Khloe and Lamar both signed the final divorce docs, but it takes anywhere from 2 to 4 months to process.[/rQUOTEr]

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

now james should just call over the other kardashian that chandler was with last year....kendall?

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

So she's staying at Lamar's side, ey.
    [​IMG]

12. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Harden be like:
    [​IMG]

13. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Maybe he can make 50-40-90 now

14. joeson332

joeson332 Member

oh thank Jesus

15. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

Good. At least he made himself a household name while dating Khloe.

On to the next one.

16. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Guess it's back to the strip clubs for Harden. H-Town better watch out.

17. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Harden
    Lawson = Strip clubs! =Championship baby!
    Montrezl

18. houston19519

houston19519 Member

I'm single again.... As People said Houston Strip-club's turn-up! :grin:

[​IMG]

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

God is great

20. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Yay!

Make it an official break up Khloe! Pls do. Houston will offer you free plastic surgeries.