1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's new girlfriend

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by drowsy12, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ling ling

ling ling Member

2. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

3. PeppermintCandy

If any of their visits to Odom's bedside airs on that reality show, then I'd have to say that they are truly morally bankrupt.

4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

That would imply they had morals to begin with. You cant lose what you never had.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i bet that family will be studied one day in some 21st century moral decay class.

6. OpenLayup-Why3?

So in two pages it becomes OK to hate Khloe. But when I first did it 2 pages ago I was the bad guy. Mkay wishwashing whale lovers

7. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Man, the more I'm reading this, esp from Woj, the more it hurts to see someone I look up to associate with this family.

I really hope Harden is just in a phase and ultimately understands that the affairs of the Kardashians is all a ploy.

Sure, he has the freedom to make his own decisions and live his life as he should. I am just inclined to root for James as a person. He's an icon in and for this city, and I genuinely care about his well-being. I hope he gets some clarity from this ordeal and how that family is handling it.

Don't let Khloe become your TCW James; Scrubs stans knows how that ends...all drama.

Really praying that Odom pulls through.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

"Everyone, please turn to chapter 27 of your textbook - 'Clutchfans on the Kardashians'."

9. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I have no love for the Kardashians, but there are a number of problems with this piece:
    1. Woj. is himself using the Kardashian "cesspool" for material, just as they are supposedly using Odom for material. While Odom is fighting for his life, Woj. is writing about these big-butt women. This is hypocritical. Isn't Odom the real story?
    2. Woj. is publicizing people he considers to be publicity hounds. This is ironic.
    3. Woj. writes as if Odom is not an adult responsible for his own decisions. Getting married, for example, is 100% elective. This is condescending.
    4. Woj. promotes the Lakers' story: "scrutiny of the show played a part in his undoing." What the Lakers/Woj. forget to mention: getting dumped by the Lakers played a much larger part in Odom's undoing. This is typical LA bias in the b'ball media.

1 person likes this.
  10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

yeah im sure something has never been said about that stupid family except here on clutchfans.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

11. Jpripper88

Jpripper88 Member

No. Just no.

12. Fantasma Negro

I can't believe how ugly this has gotten, I just hope Harden isn't mentally effected. He seems to be very aloof when it comes to his personal life and very focused on the court, I'm hoping that remains cause this has the means of becoming a full blown distraction

13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

To be clear... that was just the title of chapter 27, not the entire textbook. Poor wording on my part, which is just one of the reasons I will not be consulted on for our chapter in the book.

14. Victorious

Victorious Member

hes obviously a huge fan of the show lol. scott is one of the sisters husband/bf.

seriously, dude seems like a psycho from that post. like he frequents 4chan or something

15. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

I totally agree, couldn't have said it better my self.

I am in no way supporting or do I support, what the kardashians do or won't do...

but IMO this article felt completely unnecessary.

16. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

First off Lamar knew what he was signing up for... Secondly that show is how Khloe earns a living and she is a main character of the show so obviously her arguments with her NBA player husband will be used.

People need to put some responsibility on Lamar... If my husband/wife was out smoking crack and doing god knows what for months at a time I wouldn't be worried about trying to protect his image.

17. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I think the Kardashians (except for the mom) are so sheltered and out of touch with reality they probably don't realize how disturbing they are to many of us. Then again, why would they? Everything they touch turns to gold and they have girls 10-35 falling all over themselves trying to emulate them. They are really just a symptom of what is wrong with the culture and moral compass in this country.

1 person likes this.
  18. OTMax

OTMax Member

True and that is always the problem, the Kardashians are an example of what is wrong with a lot of things in the US, TV, Hollywood, reality shows etc.

19. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Great post.

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

So because a majority likes something you don't it's "wrong".

More like, your getting old. Societies change. People thought Elvis was the devil.