1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Hardens JH-Town weekend August 18th-20th

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tmac2therack, Aug 1, 2017.

1. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Wall was barking at refs and all haha. He looked absolutely amazing though.

DonKnock likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

somebody on Reddit said he went like 1-12 from 3...good ol' Smoove with the bricks from deep

RudyTBag likes this.
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy Member

You would think it would be cp3 throwing the alleyoop, not finishing it. Which is what makes it evem more spectacular. I saw them practicing it during warmups, they were planning on doing it in the game i bet.

4. touring_low

touring_low Member

J.Wall was just killing it honestly, dudes too quick. And like motley above said he was barking at the refs at some calls lol. He and Harden we're going at it at one point.

I wanna say he made another 3 ball but I think he really only made one lol.

Man CP3 was just a wizard with the ball, makes me really excited for the upcoming season.

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

That dunk by CP3... damn. Reminded me a bit of the old Steve Francis dunk where he ended up wrapping his legs around the rim. lol.

6. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Harden is the man

We need to support him as a fan base even more.

He's reaching that age were winning and being a positive role model is what it's all about.

Harden is one of the good guys. He's likes the women but he stays out of trouble on and off the court.

I think some forget that he just turned 28 or is about to turn 28.

We have watched this man do some amazing things here and his prime best years are ahead of him.

Rockets fans ...... enjoy.

7. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

people were ready to lose their life over a shoe

great event for the city put on by Harden

Harden and CP3 seem to have a pretty good relationship already

9. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Holy Capela heso melo jello favorite color yellow

10. LSSLAMBAM

LSSLAMBAM Member

Game was good - was SHOCKED that James played the whole game (and DeRozan, CP, and Wall pretty much did too). I should have just gotten there in time for the main event as sitting through a whole game followed by another can be tiring, but glad I went.

Will let y'all know that 8 of the 18 players from the list weren't there - Booker, Butler, Eric Gordon (not even in the country right now), Waiters, Mudiay, Tucker, Gerald Green, Simmons. Have the feeling that this was (hopefully) an old wish list as opposed to false advertising to sell tickets. There were enough players that people wanted to see but still. As far as guys who were there who weren't announced - Troy Williams, Isaiah Taylor, Thomas Robinson, Taurean Green, Tim Frazier, Eric Moreland, and a couple other dudes i didn't know. Nene and James Posey were in the crowd as spectators and Markieff Morris didn't play.

No autographs - players would have been happy to i'm sure but the Rice 'security' ushers locked it down except for a small corner by the rail that they couldn't do anything about.

Enjoy the pics I took - https://www.snapfish.com/photo-gift...yWESeJ7WIEyNUi1wg/AUS/27946394030070/SNAPFISH

DonKnock, J Sizzle, RockWest and 3 others like this.
  11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Chris Paul has rendered Clint Capela obsolete.

12. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

The security they had their yesterday were real A holes, I was sitting in the front row behind where like CP3 was sitting and asked him if I could get a pic and he said yeah and they wouldn't let me.

13. OTMax

OTMax Member

I like that competition between Wall and Harden. Harden had his number when he fouled him, but Wall had a great block on him and damn that guy's quick. I think they once measured he had the quickest first step, the one in which Jeremy Lin was not far behind. Troy loves himself some put backs and I was impressed with Capela's dribbling and strength on the side line there taking it coast-to-coast!

14. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

Harden injuring children :D
    at 2:17

15. hvic

hvic Member

this weekend seems like a big booty convention. Now I know why lol

16. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

It always amazes me how well CP3 uses the spin move.

DonKnock and Kendrick Lamar like this.
  17. macan

macan Member

I don't mind we getting Derozan instead of melo:p

RockWest and hieuytran like this.
  18. macan

macan Member

these old legs still got bounce!!

DonKnock likes this.
  19. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Looks like Harden MDA and the rockets have given cp3 the fountain of youth.

Iv seen more videos of cp3 dunking the ball in a 2 week period than he did in 6 seasons with the clippers.

Cp3 still looks like he has a lot of years left in him. Playing with harden and in MDA system should prolong his career.

He's crossing over spinning zipping and zapping every were and jumping like he's baron davis at ucla lol.

I can only imagine how rejuvenated he must feel, harden as well.

Now just get that hoodie melo character over here and let's rejuvenate his career and go knock off wack ass golden state.

I really think if we can add melo and keep the team intact minus Ryno we can and will beat them.

DonKnock likes this.