1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's horrid performance overshadowed

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Apr 24, 2014.

?

Harden's performance overshadowed

1. A monster game by Dwight

25 vote(s)
    16.8%
  2. A crapper by Jeremy Lin

14 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. Kevin McHale not having any strategy against LaMarcus

82 vote(s)
    55.0%
  4. Our Bench sucked

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  5. all the good that happened this season

27 vote(s)
    18.1%
  1. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Mysteriously got the flu? I can't even figure out what that is supposed to mean. People use the flu as a nice catchall term for any illness that makes you feel worse than a cold. If you are better two days later, it was probably some form of food poisoning. **** happens. (Sometimes all night long. Hence "the flu", because who wants to hear that?)

2. deshen

deshen Member

oh well, my expectation for the second round have to hold.

3. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

it has nothing to do with this thread. im trying to attack your logic, because i want to understand it. otherwise it just comes off as highly hypocritical. it's just a personal matter i wanna clear up because i don't understand your posts. it's personal then, hows that?

just answer these questions.

1.) do you solely blame tmac for our playoff losses, specifically in 07 and 08? and that no one else is really worth discussing because tmac was the star of the team?

2.) if you answered yes to this question (based on your post history, this is an overwhelming yes), then do you blame harden solely for these two losses, considering it's the same thing?

if you answered no...then no need to further answer questions, because i actually got tinman to say that it wasn't completel tracy's fault. :eek:

3.) if you answered yes to #2, then why bring up who harden overshadowed (this actually has to do with the thread) if he should get the full blame and no one else.

just wanna understand your logic man.

4. pippsux

pippsux Member

Harden needs to realize, he is not in okc anymore. He cant hide behind durant and westbrook, got play bigger playoff time as the MAN. He didnt do it last year and he is back at it this year.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know what happened , but all I know he was fine, he misses practice and then he's fine again for today's game.

there's nothing consistent about Lin, his game or his health.

6. dxdx

dxdx Member

At least his defense is consistently better than Harden's in the last 2 games.

7. tinman

Supporting Member

Tmac quit on the Rockets.
    He was our highest paid player and our leader.
    Being the highest paid player , you have responsibilities , besides scoring lots of points.
    The expectations were a championship, we got nothing but first round exits or worse.
    Tmac fans were a plague on Clutchfans, blaming everyone except their hero (sound familiar?)
    Tmac DID quit on the Rockets and DID request to be traded.
    Tmac fans, on any game when Tmac scores over 15 points when he left the Rockets, drop a "Tmac's back! we should trade for him again!"
    Tmac fans, always make illogical analogies and threads " Tmac > Durant, Tmac would have led OKC to.."
    Tmac fans are oblivious to the fact that no Tmac team has ever won any play off series when he was their best player.
    Tmac's tenure was not that long with the Rockets, yet his fans talk like he's Kareem Abul Jabbar.

I don't believe in what if scenarios. So stop trying .

8. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

pretty please reply to my previous post.

9. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Define fine. He looked a step slow to me, which I assumed meant he was once again playing because we don't have squat behind him. Stepping up or playing like crap, pick your point of view.

Who knows, because they would never deign to share such information with mere fans for fear that the blazers would play him exactly like they would have anyway.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

He still sucked. Harden sucking is obviously a bigger story, because he not as inconsistent as Lin.

11. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

dude im not denying any of this. i don't give two ****s about tmac. i just want you to answer the damn questions i laid out. they are yes or no answers. don't try to deflect and change the subject. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS please with a yes or a no.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

He was socializing and eating at 1am at a popular 24hour diner in houston .

13. tinman

Supporting Member

you don't dictate what I answer or what i don't answer.

I gave you my point of view and you don't understand then that's too bad.

If you on this thread and talk about me and mcgrady, then you sir are TROLLING.

14. Rox11

Rox11 Member

You right there got you're answers.
    When in doubt, tin man deflects questions.

15. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

yes, im trolling this thread. it's a dumb thread anyway.

why won't you answer those questions with a yes or a no?

cuz if you say yes, then your other answers would be hypocritical in this thread.

if you said no to my first question then that goes against all you believe and all that you've posted.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

go watch tmac throw some pitches for the minor league team in the suburbs

17. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Lol are you being funny?
    Are you also into 3rd person antics as well?
    Seem to be talking about yourself here mate...

18. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Was he drunk? I find that hard to picture, but I'll take your word for it if he was. If not, I'd assume food poisoning. That can travel rapidly from feeling fine to barfing the next 24 hours to being back on your feet but wiped out (because no food for the last 24 hours).

19. tinman

Supporting Member

you can believe all you want, you can believe that tracy mcgrady was better than kobe and that linsanity is something that happens if the coach give jeremy control of the offense

the word "if" is used by mcgrady fans

for everything

20. tinman

Supporting Member

he was perfectly fine.

maybe he got food poisoning at Katz's deli. I don't know.

but he's inconsistent.

5 points , and he wasn't a factor for the Rockets. that's disappointing.

but like I said, it was overshadowed by Harden's horrible game.