1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

I've watched every single game for the past 20 years...so you can gtfo with that garbage..harden played with prime dwight...harden wanted to play with westbrick and that literally crippled the franchise...maybe when you take the goggles off we can have a convo..you sound like too much of a casual harden stan...let me guess harden disappeared and partied right after game 6 against the spurs "because he didnt have enough help"

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh stop it. dwight wasn't in his prime. if you watched for the past 20 years that's a damn sad claim to post. you obviously don't know wtf you're watching then. he was declining when he stepped foot here. you're probably one of those that thinks westbricks is still in his prime and hasnt been declining for years. makes sense though. "20 years" lol gtfoh

folks like you still believe harden was the reason westbrick was here. lol. no matter how many times people can show the casuals tilman literally admitting to forcing the move as in to the whole world publicly, they still look the other way. what else does he have to do

Air Canada and clos4life like this.
  3. Mr Chuck Norris

Let it goooooo

4. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

I mean from a running mates standpoint he did have his shot with a few...some of which he picked like westbrick...all im saying is he always is disengaged when the ball isnt in his hands...sometimes he barely crosses half court...dude has some really bad habits

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

"Prime Dwight"? Was he ever Prime after Orlando???

Rocket River
    LMAO

clos4life, Nook and ksny15 like this.
  6. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Harden should have held adam silver hostage and demanded a game 7 against the spurs. That absolute loser

Rocket River likes this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

nope. that was dwight's true prime easily

8. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

lmao you know what you're right...harden is flawless...poor guy is a great leader and is willing to adapt to diff style offenses...gtfo with that ..oh rlly tilman forced it? Harden signed off bro and said he wanted to play with him..he had this franchise by the balls......tilman pushed for it too..but harden wanted it just as much...dwight was a better factor in the playoffs then harden was in some series...he was in his prime for the first 2 years...man you act like harden is the victim in all of this..dudes a great player but he has his flaws

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

it doesn't matter what anyone else would have said. Tilman overruled every single person that literally told him not to make the move. Dwight had some good games in the playoffs here but he damn sure wasn't in his prime.

Wulaw Horn and clos4life like this.
  10. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

I think there wasn't a game 7 because harden had 12 points against a kawhi-less spurs team..at home...and played like dog **** then went and partied after

11. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

The nets really need a starting center. I think it’s pretty clear by now that Harden + a good PnR center will always be amazing.

Mr Chuck Norris likes this.
  12. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I swear he had a bad concussion that game man

13. Mr. Space City

he had a shot because of him, not in spite of him, but i agree he has learned some bad habits. i don't like how he doesn't attempt a 3 point shot without a dribble now.

14. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

15. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

I really dont believe they make that move without harden pushing it too...harden was co-gm ..tilman sucks no disputing that...but at the time it was known that harden wanted to play with westbrook and was done with cp3 as well...again im not saying harden isnt great but he is partially responsible for some of the rockets shortcomings..his bad playoff games were really bad..and barely crossed half court when he didnt have the ball with him something that even cp3 was upset about

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

you can not believe it if you want to. doesn't really matter to me. what matters, We know for a fact that Tilman openly admitted to making the move and anyone who actually has kept up with how tilman operates, that's the way he does business. he makes decisions about what he wants regardless of what anyone else says or thinks when hes set. This topic has been talked about literally countless times. its been old news to me at this point. but folks are going to believe what they want to believe

clos4life likes this.
  17. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

I rlly like harden....and honestly am rooting for him...but i really agree that some of those bad habits were a result of the rockets never holding him accountable..there's just no excuse for you to dribble out the entire clock even if u did want to iso...or not even cross half court when you dont have the ball..or jump at the opportunity to switch on defense so you dont have to guard the guy driblling

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Howard was not in his prime. He probably would have been or very close if it were not for injuries. He wasn’t even the same player when he played with Kobe.

clos4life, Rocket River and YOLO like this.
  19. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

He played great in 4 out of the 6 games against the Spurs.

20. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

bro what is it with you...im not saying tilman didnt force it..im saying harden also wanted it too..something that has been mentioned countless times...