1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

do you just hate on harden because he left your loser fanbase?:eek:

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Our 2021 playoff experience as rocket fans will be rooting against the Nets.

3. bmelo

bmelo Member

Because it was one game it seems like you people dont recognize they have to play 2 games in 3 days on average? Why Boogie is looking bad and was looking good in preseason? They get tired thats why. Their muscles cant take it. And its easier to get tired with 30pounds of additional weight. Ps. Once I recognized Harden is just mental b**** i started to critic him, before I was standing behind him. I started to think he is his own enemy once he ran CP off the town for making him play defense and contribute offball

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

bro why just not tank for next 5 years or better yet 10, to get more talent and secure that championship?

5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Is this a scientific fact or just an educated guess? cause i find it personaly I have more stamina when i am heavier

6. ksny15

ksny15 Member

If they are able to get some defensive and rebounding help like McGee or Deadmon and maybe bring in a guy like RHJ or MKG they will be fine. The biggest issue is the interior defense and rebounding. The offense has been fine. Harden has no problems taking less shots and Kyrie has absolutely been stroking it since his return but he needs to pass at times.

The heat were 7-7 in the month of November in 2010 and had some defensive issues. Teams with 3 stars need time to get it’s not going to happen in 20 games let alone 2. That’s part of the reason I don’t understand Brooklyn’s reluctance to hit the FA market. They are some very good defensive pieces out there who would fit the roster perfectly. They will also need time to adapt.

#946 ksny15, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    HP3 and MettaWorldPete like this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This year or at least the rest of 2020 was a charade or farce whatever you call it.

'The L fanbase' is by far more honest and down to earth than that travelling primadonna.

Seriously, I am having more fun rooting against Brooklyn, that's true though, I dislike MDA and I dislike Kyrie, I am on the fence about Durant but he is a snake.

If they only had Harden and some minor Allstar, it wouldn't have been that fun tbh with you.

They have 3 superstars and are still marginally better than the injury riddled Rockets regular season record wise.

Underachieving in the worst way.

#947 daywalker02, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    hakeem94 likes this.
  8. bmelo

bmelo Member

Theres a sweet spot. Im Ingram type so they told me to bulk but all the fat guys were ordered to slim down to lessen the load on their joints and nervous system. I went on a ACL rehab with pros and they dropped me a lot of gems including stories about ex NBA guys. Theres a reason why Cousins slim down :) also one guy supposedly said Kukoc made it and he(Kukoc friend from euroleague) couldnt because Toni responded well to the juice while he couldnt sustain being injury free while on NBA schedule. He said all NBA guys are on juice and the ones that get injuried just respond bad to it. Theres just too much games and natural human body cant take it. Kobe went to Germany every summer for „rehab” what you think he did there lol

Edit: also theres difference between muscle endurance and oxygen stamina. Injuries like ACL/Achilles happen usually late into the game/training when muscles just give out. You may have strenght to carry the load but the thing is you probably cant sustain it over long period of time. Thats why John Walls knee swolle up after playing heavy minutes. Its like last call if he played through it he would 100% break acl/Achilles again. Cousins holds up but just isnt fresh

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. Entropy

Entropy Member

Maybe the problem is Harden, and not his partners. The dudes jinxed. I expect either Kyrie or KD to get a bum knee in the playoffs, costing Harden his ring. And I'm saying that as someone who WANTS Harden to get his chip.

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

They should trade kyrie for some defense

11. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

It might take the Nets 2 years of recruiting Free Agents to come to the Nets. The Nets Cannot Draft Anyone for Depth.

Rafael Stone really could have destroyed the Nets Chances for a Championship this year. What can the Nets Trade for that has value for any Defensive Players or a Center.

12. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

imo deandre is the biggest issue w/ this team

he's cousinesque in his washedness. can't even complete point-blank attempts around the basket. plus unlike cousins, he offers zero spacing ability so the paint is constantly clogged

sean marks needs to figure something out to add a couple decent bigs to that roster

and another issue of course is how nash/pringles aren't even using their bench. shamet? running the starters out there all game long smh stubborn AF

robbie380 likes this.
  13. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Can you share which "loser" fanbase he is a part of lol ?:eek:. =p

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I always felt Kyrie was overrated
    While different . .. like Westbrook he does not playing winning basketball
    He is more easily overcome than westbrook
    and it is in a different way
    but
    He holds a team back more than he propells it

I trust him with the last second shot .. but all the shots before it can be iffy

Rocket River

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. HP3

HP3 Member

Because they can win now. :D

16. HP3

HP3 Member

They will better than us very soon though. And i have no idea why people are coming here to hate Harden. Harden is the second best player in Rockets history.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It doesn't work that way.

People like who they like, not just because of talent.

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

yeah they can win but its far far from a sure thing, what if durant reinjures? there is also lebron and ad, and didnt you say in the other thread Philly is the decisive favorite to win it all now?

anyway after 10 years of tanking the talent pool would be much improved and the championship will be guaranteed...isnt that how its suposed to work ?

19. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

BRILLIANT

20. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

the one that failed to make a TC decent home crowd night in and night out, years in years out
    [​IMG]

HP3 likes this.