1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Lmao Harden fans think league banning arm hookers was a great accomplishment by Harden. Guess when the house wife makes a trip to take trash out of the house, the trash would feel very proud of itself.

cheke64 likes this.
  2. Asian Sensation

Harden with Durant, CP3 and prime Dwight.

[​IMG]

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. HardenVolumeOne

im using the same website you were using lol

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Kevin Durant Wants James Harden To Stay in Brooklyn

On NBA Countdown, Adrian Wojnarowski said that Brooklyn Nets star Kevin Durant wants James Harden to remain in Brooklyn. Harden has been rumored to have interest in joining the Philadelphia 76ers. Additional reporting has been that the Nets are now open to trading Harden before next week's trade deadline.

Wojnarowski added that when Kevin Durant returns from his knee injury, Durant wants "Everyone in Brooklyn to be as committed to winning a title as he is". Durant is expected to return sometime after the All-Star break.

As for Harden himself, Wojnarowski reported that the star guard continues to tell Durant and Nets management that he wants to stay in Brooklyn.

5. HardenVolumeOne

lol durant, harden and kyrie have only played 16 games in 2 years together. Durant is injury prone since the achilles injury, and kyrie is a part time player lol

6. HardenVolumeOne

of course he does, because he's smart

7. HardenVolumeOne

how is it delusional when im showing the facts

whats delusional is saying westbrick is similar to harden haha

8. Asian Sensation

You right. One stayed disciplined and in shape. The other not so much.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Asian Sensation

Unluckiest guy ever. Add it to the book of excuses.

10. HardenVolumeOne

hall of famer

boom

11. i3artow i3aller

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

13. HardenVolumeOne

harden changed the game, and harden didnt hook all the time

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

15. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

#8315 i3artow i3aller, Feb 6, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2022
    J.R. likes this.
  16. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Unless Harden is behind the scenes demanding a trade, I don't know why the Nets just don't go with what they have and wait till next year when Durant will be healthy (maybe) and NY's covid restrictions ease (maybe) and allow Kyrie to play at home.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

The teams that find the James Harden, not the ones that pay the overweight, declining injury prone James Harden $50M+/yr, are the ones that succeed long term. — Daryl Morey

18. i3artow i3aller

19. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

"If Nash can't handle Harden, he sure won't be able to handle Simmons."

IF is the operative word in this sentence. Meaning conditional or in this case hypothetical. Furthermore, the point of @Easy statement is to clearly argue that Simmon's would be a bigger question mark and problem for Nash than Harden. While it's not complimentary towards Harden it's far from hating imo.

Again, you seem to be taking these off-hand observations and remarks about Harden way too personally. The context of @B-Bob post is how it's impossible to know whether Simmons or Harden would be better for the value of the Nets future picks. Furthermore he prefaced that with the following:
    His point wasn't too "hate" (nor did he IMO) on Harden, but rather to argue about the value and future prospect of the Nets picks, which some have argued in the past few days that trading Harden for Simmons would be detrimental to the value of those picks.

Lastly using an analogy of a shark and tiger in comparing Simmon's and Harden's level of weirdness, poutiness is more a creative, humorous endeavour to point out the futility of it, than "hating."

You can of course disagree with these observation, but they are extremely benign in comparison to other criticisms of players (including Harden) on this forum.

Easy and B-Bob like this.
  20. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Lol he found a trash way to play basketball and the league banned that trash.

cheke64 likes this.