1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. i3artow i3aller

JumpMan likes this.
  2. a time to chill

Stay strong Kyrie.

Roc Paint, Fantasma Negro and Jontro like this.
  3. i3artow i3aller

4. a time to chill

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

kyrie gotta keep doing kyrie. im ok with this

6. i3artow i3aller

7. csnerd84

csnerd84 Member

Kyrie is in wrong profession. He wants to be political activist 1st and nba players 2nd. It is clear that this is his priority based on past events. That is fine but it sucks for Nets right now...

Roc Paint likes this.
  8. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U don't give credit to a person who leaves the team for our good fortune. how much of a harden fan r u?

That's like saying if you and I were assigned to do a project and u bailed right from the beginning. If I somehow worked my butt off and received an A, Was it thanks to you for motivating me to try harder by quitting? There's a time and place to b a harden fan.

Harden did nothing for us to get that 2nd draft pick.

9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

10. i3artow i3aller

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Kyrie is a moron, he of the flat earther clan, is anti vac.

lol - stupid is as stupid does.

I mean he has had at least 6 vaccines already….lol

DD

12. i3artow i3aller

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Said at the start Kyrie is going to try his best to ruin it...either by injuries or just some silliness...

It's true they can win completely without him but he's the difference between them blowing out elite teams and near impossible to beat to...well, still very difficult to beat but definitely not impossible.

This won't even affect our draft pick too. Nets can finish with the #1 seed without Kyrie.

14. TimDuncanDonaut

People are not treating Kyrie like a criminal or murder, they're just treating him like an ignorant fool. 'To be used?' tf he talking about.

Please tell me at least he allow his kid to get vaccinated for the regular stuff like Polio,PCV/RV and others.

People, who didn't get into Duke University, don't feel too bad now.

JayGoogle, BallaDoc and icewill36 like this.
  15. a time to chill

Lets hope this is the beginning of the implosion of this Brooklyn Nets elite team.

JayGoogle likes this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

lol, here comes Auntie Ruckus and the rest of the MAGA trash to use Kyrie as a prop

Kyrie is so dumb

he’s out here getting endorsed by the likes of Ted Cruz and Donald Trump Jr…

“voice for the voiceless”…man, shut your stupid ass up

Covid has ravaged the black community, and here u are getting used as a pawn to further an anti-vaccine agenda

Kyrie is a joke

and I see way too many people trying to pass off Kyrie as a deep thinker…ain’t nothing deep about this dummy at all…any idiot can choose to be a contrarian

17. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

The comparison is between what Kyrie is sacrificing (just at the moment, because, going by his latest ramblings, he's planning on folding, eventually) and what Ali sacrificed. Ali and the Nation of Islam didn't believe in the Vietnam War and he stood against it with them. Don't know how much money he lost, but it was during his physical prime and he went to jail(?). Kyrie and whatever he is on (probably weed) or who he is with apparently don't believe in this vaccine. If he really wants to follow in Ali's footsteps, he'll keep on and publicly debate this as Ali did. But he ain't serious, he is an easy target, he isn't worth the attention that he's getting from either side.

JayGoogle and rockbox like this.
  18. PatBev

PatBev Member

I have never liked Kyrie but I respect him for this. I think he is fighting for the right to not allow a well known scumbag governor to force vaccine mandates just because you live in that state. He just fighting for it to be a choice. It’s not right that the mandates could be removed after next election. Then kyrie would have gotten a unknown substance injected into his body all because a douchebag like cuomo said so. That’s what he is fighting for

I think he’s fighting for the slippery slope of first it’s mandate vaccine, then possibly mandate boosters, then down the line it’s mandate shots for every variant. He doesn’t seem anti-vax really, just more personal choice

Also if that tweet is true that all nba players non vaccinated outside of New York are exempt because they do not technically live there, then I hope he fights to the end cause that’s the dumbest **** I’ve ever heard

#6178 PatBev, Oct 14, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    Entropy and JumpMan like this.
  19. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Endangering all of society because he'd afraid of needles is "strong?"

Man, we really do have low standards these days. The good news is that his inability to correctly make the best decision for himself is going to cost him a lot of money. It's too bad the NBA won't give that money to covid victims.

BallaDoc likes this.
  20. i3artow i3aller