1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden The Man Behind the Beard Full Segment

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cheatpnz, Nov 23, 2016.

1. cheatpnz

cheatpnz Member

2. OTMax

OTMax Member

Damn, way too short! The guy is always the same, authentic is a good word as any. He seems cool and it's crazy how he didn't know about the miscarriages of his mother right? I guess he has not the type to ask too many questions and does not really like to discuss personal stuff too much. He just goes about his way, let his game do the talking. Funny too how he said "some guys have it on the court, but off the court they...you see what I'm saying". Tnx for sharing.

P.S. Crazy to think what OKC could've done with Harden.

3. MistaK

MistaK Member

Haven't watched the video yet, cause I'm still at work....but is this the segment that aired last year or is this a 2016/17 season segment?

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

It's the same one. Been posted several times before here in the GARM.

MistaK likes this.
  5. ipa

ipa Member

Needed this one posted again, because he drops a line with the name `imma be a *`... so yeah...
    Watched it again. Crazy story with the note...Gosebumps every time I hear it!

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Exactly why I laugh when people say Presti is a good GM. He had an impossible collection of young stars-to-be but totally blew it with bad moves and an inability to retain talent.

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Nice vid. Give the man some cheese!

8. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

never seen this. thanks for posting. seems like he really didn't want to leave okc