1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden ProCamp

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ProCamps, Jun 25, 2015.

1. ProCamps

ProCamps Member

Rockets fans and James Harden fans,

James Harden is hosting his youth instructional basketball at Inspire Courts in Gilbert, AZ this August. The camp is for boys & girls grades 1-12 and ProCamps wants to offer you a discount to come learn and interact with James and possible guest teammates!

For more information regarding the camp, please see here:

http://procamps.com/jameshardenphx

Come on out to James Harden ProCamp! We hope to see you future Rockets there!

2. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

OP is James Harden

3. dram1

dram1 Member

any reason to go the AZ if he is having one in the Woodlands a week earlier? just sayin:grin:

4. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I'm 36, am I too old?

5. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Sweet that's near my house

6. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Disclaimer: Defense will be taught, at least not consistently

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

2015 called, things changed. There are no highlight videos of Harden slacking in 2015. Give it a rest and please actually watch next season to see what else changes.

8. sparky

sparky Member

We went to the camp and it was AMAZING! My son and daughter had a great time. A bit of background. I grew up in Houston in the 80s my sisters went to UofH with Clyde and Akeem. We had season tickets through those years with Ralph and Akeem. I am and always will be a huge Rockets fan. I ended up in Phoenix and I have watched every Rockets Game since '97 (thanks Directv!) Living in Phoenix I have always loved James' game and my son obviously idolizes him. My kids were so excited when the camp was offered in Phoenix. I didn't know what to expect but it really blew my mind. James interacted a lot with the kids. My son (who is 13 years old) was playing in the tournament at the camp and James was watching him play. My son is the redhead with black shorts and wearing red nike's. In the beginning of this clip Harden says "That's nice to my son's bucket." My son's team got up pretty big on the other team and Harden then joined the other team! I got a kick of how my son attempted to play defense on Harden, he didn't back down. I was thinking the whole time, please, please don't hurt Harden! Here is the clip : Harden Playing Basketball with Patrick
    HTML:
    <iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B1N7tip3l_M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. sparky

sparky Member

Pics or it didn't happen

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Thanks for sharing!
    He's still wearing Nike's. Interesting.

11. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

damn, all dat proof!

12. clos4life

clos4life Member

Now, THAT's what you call some proof! :eek:

13. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I had no idea Air Max 90s had that much stability. If on sale I will definitely consider a pair.

14. sparky

sparky Member

I was filming the scrimmage which can see in the You Tube link up above. Those were from a photographer's website. I am buying the pics but I haven't received them yet. So I poatwd the one's from their site that has the "Proof" overlay.

15. Scola Scoops

Scola Scoops Member

i'm 24 and your kid is probably a better player than i am hahahahaha well done man

16. sparky

sparky Member

Thanks. My son is just entering Jr High School. Earlier this summer we found out that Nick Johnson went to his Jr High School here in Phoenix and he was so excited. The same day we found out he was traded for Ty Lawson.

17. RESINator

RESINator Member

That red head is going to be a superstar one day. Take it to the bank