1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James harden out partying again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Dec 19, 2020.

1. TimDuncanDonaut

By chance for source? LIke promos/ads. I looked at some of the major concert venues: bandistown, jambase, livenation, and songkick. The bigger sites showed his tour dates stopped at Sept 18. Not saying he couldn't do smaller local shows, but am curious.

Maybe a FL show on Dec 15th, but Harden would have been be at HOU already for protocols.

#141 TimDuncanDonaut, Dec 19, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hookah pipe in front of him.

Get together at least.

#142 daywalker02, Dec 19, 2020
  3. malakas

malakas Member

The business may afford it. (if it is large). But the individuals/costumers will not.
    Here if this happened is like this : the establishment is fined with 10000 euros and closure of 2 weeks and every individual inside is fined 300 euros.
    The fine goes straight to the tax office so you cannot not pay it because it is on your tax record.
    So again the responsitibllity is on the politicians in Houston. Abott or whoever.

This isn't only about the Rockets.
    How about you all over there in Houston? This affects all of you and you should be outraged not because of Harden but because of covid in your own streets.

sirbaihu likes this.
  4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Nothing to see here.

5. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

the video with harden was at TLH

We don’t know if Harden went to the concert or not

But this guy tweeted this and i stalked his Instagram and he was at the concert

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

It's an absolute joke that American "contact tracers" will not tell you who exposed you to COVID.
    "You've been exposed to COVID."
    "By whom?"
    "That's a secret. Good luck!"

"Hey contact tracers, I have COVID. Should I tell anyone?"
    "Up to you. It's a free country!"

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Other than those screeching about covid-19, everything will be forgiven if Harden signs that extension and his partying will no longer be a story, if he forces his way out, it won't be forgiven and it'll remain a story.

/thread

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

watch what will happen in America if they tried all that...there are too many people that don’t believe in Covid, don’t care about it, or refuse to follow any guidelines or restrictions led by the president...at this point, they won’t be stopped, so it’s every man for himself

like I posted earlier, I went to the dog park, and it looked like a Covid-fest...I decided to simply not stay there...stuff like that is all u can do at this point...I went to get a haircut recently...same thing...I walked in, did an immediate u-turn, and went elsewhere

I posted in the D&D how 1 of my neighbors had a big party for their child a few months ago...they even got a fire truck to come down decorated and all that...it was a bunch of people there with no masks

people are gonna do what they want...I reached the acceptance phase for that long ago

9. timlan2057

timlan2057 Member

That can’t be that old. He’s still got his bushy and untrimmed “Covid bubble” hair and beard. My guess is that’s last night.

#149 timlan2057, Dec 19, 2020
  10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

If it's real he should be condemned.

If its fake news then them harden haters should stop pretending. "This was the last straw", blah blah blah, im over him acting like this was what made me give up on him.

Im on the boat of let's see how the league reacts to this before we go around on a witch hunt.

Regardless of how James Harden is acting, until he outright refuses to play u keep him to maximize trade value, do not yield and give him what he wants. We need the best trade offer or we sit him. Do not let emotions allow James Harden to take advantage.

He's too good of a player to be given up for pennies.

Also condolences to those who has someone close that got this terrible disease. I am dam glad the vaccine is now out.

#150 DatRocketFan, Dec 19, 2020
    cmoak1982 likes this.
  11. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I'm just glad so many people are taking the time to follow this rappers' IG page because of Harden... Warms my heart!..

Nook likes this.
  12. riko

riko Member

A lot of people even refuse to wear mask at the grocery store. You know where people do their daily shopping. You see people sweating on the equipments at the gym and not even bothering to use a towel to wipe it off. It’s like nothing has changed

D-rock and Reeko like this.
  13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Any sources in English?

True Rocket and ksny15 like this.
  14. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Imagine if the internet forums was around in Rodman's days.......there would be posts like this every day

D-rock likes this.
  15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It just seemed like there weren't quite as many Karens back then thinking they should be able to tell people how to live their lives.....or at least, those who were like that usually weren't sports fans.

16. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I know, man: the NBA having COVID protocols is such a white girl thing :rolleyes:

malakas likes this.
  17. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Lol. Racism exist back then and was probably more rampant since racist actions werent plaster onto the net for people like us to condemned it.

Debatable about "karens" not being sport fans.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I have no problem with the COVID protocols, just the Karens online screeching about someone being at a bar as if it's a capital offense. Keep that BS in church.

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

yup...not wearing it, or just having it hanging from the ear, or wearing it underneath their nose, or wearing it, but with a whole cut in the middle so they’re whole mouth is exposed like they’re trolling...I’ve seen it all

haven’t been to a gym since this whole thing started, and don’t know when I’ll ever go back because there are too many that follow no protocol or are extremely lax with guidelines...I don’t want to even bother risking it, so I had to set up a home gym which has actually been a great investment for me, I wish I had done it earlier

I see video of guys hooping at the park like nothing’s changed, and I’ve been invited numerous times and declined them all...haven’t played any basketball since March

millions of people just carry on like these are normal times and nothing has changed

sometimes I’ve gone to get a pickup order from a restaurant, and the dine-in situation is like Covid never existed

D-rock and riko like this.
  20. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I think u are using the karen term wrong.

Or maybe I thought it wrong

Karen= racist who call the cops on usually Africans bc they thought he/she/they arent suppose to be there

Law abiding citizens = some people who enjoy berating maskless/people who don't give a fk about covid protocols