1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James harden out partying again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Dec 19, 2020.

1. sheb

sheb Member

they are talking about it on Reddit. Ppl saying it’s old
    who knows though

cbs1507 likes this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

which is really all that matters

ElPigto likes this.
  3. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I could believe that, didn’t see a single mask in sight, not even around neck

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  4. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I don't agree with him going out but let's be completely honest. I'm sure every player in the NBA is going out and seeing friends. These are grown men with way too much money, time, and the ability to get tested every single day. Baby steps I guess? He's in Humble and he's outdoors at a place that doesn't look overly crowded. Can't wear a mask to drink or smoke hookah. It seems like that "club" is more of a restaurant to be honest after doing some looking around. This is equivalent to going to your friend's party. Would I do it? No. Are a ton of others willing to? Yea, check the news.

He's under a microscope and his friends keep tagging him in stuff. They need to stop doing that.

I haven't gone out anywhere but to my office occasionally to pick stuff up or to the grocery store and I haven't seen friends in 9 months. I have friends who are still going out to dinner and seeing each other, I don't do that. There's a weird segmented world right now and just because we don't think it's responsible to do that, doesn't mean 70% of the population doesn't care.

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

must be the gym of 1 of his “personal trainers”

6. SmallBallDoesntWork

Its def not old. You have to wonder if hes intentionally trying to tank his trade value at this point. We need to get this over with

True Rocket likes this.
  7. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Damn.. there it goes. He is tanking his own value. Now we cant even play him if we hold him until there is a better trade as he will break every damn covid protocol there is!!

Which team now will trade a farm for harden. He will just do the same thing if he gets traded to a team he doesnt like

8. treyk3

treyk3 Member

He's not tanking anything. He's living his life and his friends are tagging him. He already had COVID and clearly thinks he's immune. A lot of people are going out. It doesn't make it right, but it does make it reality.

HP3 and Nook like this.
  9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I agree, and I’m fine with following whatever protocols there are (I hate masks but follow the businesses rules). At same time, they were all super close, no masks and drinks/hookah. Humble is still Harris county, I’m not sure any of that is allowed without distancing tables.

Nook and treyk3 like this.
  10. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Tons of bars and restaurants are breaking protocol. They are trying to stay a float but don't realize the best way to do that is to protect yourself from getting hit by TBAC for violations and set up regulations.

HP3, Nook and cmoak1982 like this.
  11. SmallBallDoesntWork

thats not the point. The point is its against NBA protocol for this season, hes not living his life hes hurting his trade value and is clearly trying to show the rockets he doesnt care if hes suspended

ThrillaNManilla and malakas like this.
  12. treyk3

treyk3 Member

They are all living their lives just like they were all having sex in the bubble and only Danuel got caught.

HP3, JumpMan and Nook like this.
  13. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah I’ve been to them (I know) but most I’ve been to have at least moved tables farther apart. Most were requiring masks while standing too

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

there’s a lot of places where there will be no masks or Covid precautions of any sort even if there’s a mandate...videos have been out showing them all around the country for months

Maybe this video is old, maybe not. U can post an old video saved on your phone onto your Instagram story whenever u want. However, what is people’s evidence for it being old?

HP3 and cmoak1982 like this.
  15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

If this is a new vid why isn't it on TMZ or whatever and not Argentina basketball twitter?

HP3 and macho GRANDE like this.
  16. foggy94

foggy94 Member

If he’s trying to tank his own value then there is simply no deal, so that doesn’t make sense. Frankly, playing the next two years out with him, Wall and Wood and having a 5-10% chance of a title (plus whatever the chances are of him signing a new deal) is better thank Herro and Nunn, or the Brooklyn pu pu platter

HP3, BHannes2BHonest, Nook and 3 others like this.
  17. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

That’s what I want to know.

If this was last night, public opinion is going to kill his value.

18. SmallBallDoesntWork

oh its not old theres no time stamp and people are wearing the same clothes on the other guy who was tagged story

19. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Are you on the Ben Simmons or bust bandwagon too?

I've been going to bat for Ben in here for days.

bigreg and foggy94 like this.
  20. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member