1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James harden out partying again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You are assuming he DID violate rules, I'm saying there's no reason to assume he did. I know some people just throw temper tantrums these days when they see people living their lives because they are scared to, I reject that kind of BS.

I understand that you don't choose the COVID Nazi lifestyle, the COVID Nazi lifestyle chooses you, so I'm sympathetic to those afflicted with that condition....but it's still annoying.

D-rock likes this.
  2. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Social gatherings are considered personal parties and events.
    You can’t control the occupancy for restaurants, not even sure there is a CO for outdoor dining.

3. Crybabyjames

Crybabyjames Member

99.75 percent survival rate for people . Educate yourself

The Law likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Turkey Leg Hut’s IG has a picture of Harden and Lil Baby there on November 25th

lol, even the mayor was there on November 23rd, he at least had a mask on

Robert Covington and De’arron Fox were there on November 21st with no mask

Attached Files:

HP3, riko and D-rock like this.
  5. D-rock

D-rock Member

WTF are you and why are you here?

Roomba, sirbaihu, Rocket Guy and 7 others like this.
  6. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

You must have missed the part where i stated If. "If the rockets continue to allow this type of behavior".

Also the first statement that you quoted I was clearly responding to the general attitude that Harden can do whatever he want, regardless of covid. The only assumption I made was that those sharing such thoughts wouldn't be so laissez faire, if the the nba punishes the rockets.

malakas likes this.
  7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Haven't seen you in a while. 300k dead. America's pathetic response will be remembered forever in history books. The incompetence of this administration is truly historic. Glad that they lost the election in blowout fashion and are now humiliating themselves everyday with fake claims of election fraud.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Kind of a heartless thing to say to someone that had a loved one end up in the unfortunate minority. It doesn't matter if only .00000001% die if someone you care about happens to be one of them.

Roomba, Rocket Guy and alethios like this.
  9. D-rock

D-rock Member

These haters dont care about truth, they just want a reason to push their self righteous agenda and fake narratives.

HP3, SamFisher and riko like this.
  10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

By saying that, you are assuming "this kind of behavior" is in violation of the rules, I'm not making that assumption.

I'm sure we both agree that Harden should follow NBA rules, as far as I know, he is.

11. riko

riko Member

So it was from 3 weeks ago?

HP3 and D-rock like this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

he’s not wearing the same outfit in the pic they have on IG so Idk when exactly that vid was taken...Harden probably goes there a lot like a lot of athletes and other celebs seem to do

HP3 and riko like this.
  13. riko

riko Member

The guy goes to a turkey leg hutt and there is a lynching about to take place.

D-rock, jiggyfly and Reeko like this.
  14. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Not sure how the league deems social gatherings or if they have rules for outdoor dining.

I listed the part of the policy to bobby since he asked if Harden was in danger of violating any rules.

If it was a live concert. If it was with more than 15 people etc etc... If this even occurred this week.

It's possible he violated the rules and its possible the event wasn't even this week... There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer atm.

My main and only point was... If harden and the rockets show the same disregard for the rules as they showed previously, don't be surprised/angry/complain when the nba punishes them.

cmoak1982 and malakas like this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

if going to TLH is considered partying, then Rudy Gay and Demar Derozan were clearly out “partying” 3 days ago with no mask

they did that, and played in the preseason game the next day against us

D-rock likes this.
  16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Just checking in to see if rando Argentina basketball twitter account has been confirmed to have accuracy of brabra steele

HP3 likes this.
  17. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Again, the first statement that you quoted I was clearly responding to the general attitude that Harden can do whatever he want, regardless of covid or any restrictions.

This isn't new. The same attitude was displayed when he was flying partying from atl to Vegas.

As for the covid rules, many people only care when it's violated by people they don't like or if it negatively impacts them personally.

Maskless, entitled behavior is fine for my friends, just not yours.

18. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

19. alethios

alethios Member

I'm surprised this shocks anyone. He will always behave this way as long as he's not held accountable.

20. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

TROLLLS BE TROLLLIN!

rgw20014life likes this.