1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden NBA 2k16 trailer

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatboyPhuong, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

is it that bad, i was thinking about getting it today

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I thought you were making this all up because there's no way this could be true, but holy crap, it is. Personally, I've never liked the MyPlayer mode so this doesn't affect me, but wow. That is so stupid.

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

People are hating. This is easily the best NBA 2K ever made. Outside of the forced storyline, the game plays great. Your teammates aren't r****ded anymore and the defense can actually lock you up.

Spike Lee needed an M rating to make the story good. You can't make a story without it being massively corny for an E rated game.

4. YourSecretLover

wow nba2k16 is making me start mycareer mode over just because i didnt confirm my email or something...wtf!

5. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I really don't mess with the my player mode but the actual game play portion is it actually upgraded? Like do the step backs still look ugly? Tryna figure out if it's worth the $60

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Without a doubt the best basketball game ever made to date, it's a masterpiece and is a must buy for any gamer who's a basketball fan.

The storyline is absolutely horrific and deserves every ounce of hate though. Spike Lee had you get in fights at night clubs, best friend banging your girl, you murdering someone in a fight, your friend blackmailing you into giving him a car, and your friend dying in a cop car chase accident...

And that's all with a E rating, I'd probably be mortified at what Spike would put in a M rated game, there'd probably be cut scene of you abusing your girl friend and raping women if he where allowed to.

2K needs to completely drop the story line, and add in more festivity's to replace it. More college games, practices, more summer league, throw in D league, more interviews, more detailed free agency etc and CUT out the story it would be so perfect.

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

**** I forgot to spoiler! DON'T READ people who haven't finished or started the story, quick someone get a mod to delete or spoil my post!!! Sorry!

8. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

It really isn't too bad. High school and college games were shorten and first season with the story modes was only 8 games. After that, my player is amazing with all the new stuff. The game play and AI is so much better. Having a lot of fun with my team currently also. This game is way better than 2k15

9. Handles

Handles Member

Yea I was sour because of the awful mycareer first season. What a waste of money for 2k.

The game itself is great. It always takes me a bit of adjusting between years, but it's easily apparent that they made the defensive gameplay stronger which is cool.

All I've really played with is the rockets so far, but Harden's step back looks pretty darn realistic with the hop. I swear you can do a step daddy.

10. Handles

Handles Member

2k is the best basketball game made to date every year :p

11. thething

thething Contributing Member

I did the mycareer mode and signed with the Spurs in free agency for a salary of 330$ per game. I then demanded a trade to the Rockets, but my salary got dropped to 200$ after being traded! Has anyone else had this problem? I wonder if a trade back would up my salary back.