1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden is the First Player to Score 30+ Points Against Every Team in the Same Season!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Mar 19, 2019.

1. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

It won't be the front page because the article is not about VaGiannis..

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

As ridiculous as this sounds.. you might be right. I'm not sure Hakeem is the greatest Rocket anymore. AND I WORSHIP Hakeem. The man is allowed to steal money from my bank account and take my home forcefully and I wouldn't say anything... yet Harden is better than that. WTF

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Jordan and Bird did it, against fewer teams. I assume more players did it back in the 60s with a much smaller league (Wilt, at least).

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Who says he isn't worthy of lux tax spending? Maybe he isn't worthy of lux tax spending on marginal players, and Morey is still trying to find a bigger needle mover to get a better risk/reward ratio? Acquiring players is a bit like investing, after all. Return on investment is a thing. Spending out of panic is not a virtue.

Can we stop with this low IQ fake news. If you want to fabricate something, tell us what the failed Houston-Miami deadline trade was, which Tilman was upset that it fell through, and whether that fits your narrative.

5. smp

smp Member

Is Tilman spending in the Luxury Tax? No. That's a real fact.

Fake news is what you are spreading. You can sight one rumor of a deal that fell through. You can infer that Tilman is willing to spend into the Luxury Tax if you want to. You can guess that no other opportunities came along and if they had, Tilman would have been all over it. You can also guess that it's just Morey looking for a bigger needle mover.

I'm only pointing out the facts. We are not spending into the Luxury Tax and that was a conscious decision despite Harden having an epic year. CP3 is getting older. Harden's prime is slowly bleeding away. Use your high IQ to spin that however makes you feel best. I'm the one dealing with facts though.

s3ts likes this.
  6. s3ts

s3ts Member

Agreed. The window to win is very narrow.