1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James harden gets undeserved hate because he has scored and torched every team in the league

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by HardenVolumeOne, Mar 29, 2022.

1. HardenVolumeOne

Russ just sucks tho, he’s never been robbed of accolades or awards like harden has

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I guess they made exceptions for dark skinned Mike Jordan and darker skinned Lebrawn James.

3. Xopher

Xopher Member

Quit moving the goalposts. You said the video was because Harden is dark skinned.

4. T for 3

T for 3 Member

I meant the site as a whole. You are one of the last James Harden cult members who is still active, thankfully.

5. HardenVolumeOne

Im not moving the goalpost, also I don’t hear people in the media saying they are rooting againist Russ Westbrook or they hate watching Westbrook play

6. HardenVolumeOne

what mvp has lebron won since Adam silver became commishner. Harden would have 3 mvps under stern

7. HardenVolumeOne

yea after harden retire im done with the league as a whole

cant root for somebody like jalen green, dude talks like he got marbles in his mouth, and then the felon like tats .. naw cant do it bruh

#87 HardenVolumeOne, Mar 30, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
  8. Xopher

Xopher Member

Yes. Houston hates dark skinned Rockets. We all admit it. That Nigerian guy really sucked. Terrible player. Should have traded him for or Sam Bowie. That light-skinned fella would have led the Rockets to a couple of championships.

9. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Holic is very deep in character in this thread. @Deuce Have you checked out this guy? Incredible stuff.

Having him blocked has this thread pretty hysterical basically 5 pages of responses to nothing.

It's clearly a burner and it HAS to be a bit.

10. HardenVolumeOne

hakeem was under stern

look at how they made embiid the villain in contrast to Ben Simmons. Remember Brian colangelo and burner gate, “ go back and read some of those texts”

11. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Me watching this racist poster call everyone else a racist

[​IMG]

12. dmoneybangbang

13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

How much do you recognize that you are so full of BS?? I would love to see you try to play a well rounded trivia game then take a logic IQ test, lastly top it off with an SAT and GMAT test. I bet you would be above average percentile in all four. lol

14. Asian Sensation

….. except when it matters.

[​IMG]

https://www.footbasket.com/2021/07/disappearing-act-top-10-times-james.html?m=1

I’m sure it was difficult to only choose 10.

Imagine thinking this bum was going to lead us to a title. Imagine actually thinking present day Harden carrying around an extra 25 pounds of fat and past his prime is going to lead Philly to a title. He’s second round fodder again if he’s lucky.

15. HardenVolumeOne

the fact that you think i need to prove anything to you, or anyone else here is laughable to me

16. HardenVolumeOne

sixers will be in the finals fam

17. HardenVolumeOne

same astros fanbase that critisized and that still hasnt accepted dusty baker as their manager bc he black lol. foh

18. Asian Sensation

Wanna bet?

19. HardenVolumeOne

ill bet my account on here, if the sixers dont make the finals.. ill delete my account.. and you'll never see me here on the website or covering the nba ever again

write it down, keep note of it. im a keep my word

20. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

Os Trigonum and RKREBORN like this.