1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden clearly out of shape...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Nov 4, 2015.

1. dje243

dje243 Member

For a second there I thought your username was ibs and your comment made SO much sense.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

Are titles won during the 5th game of the season? No ok. Are teams able to get better as the season goes on? Yes ok.

3. ibm

ibm Member

then you're obviously high.

be it drugs or booze, if you driving, just careful alrite?

4. J Hard

J Hard Member

Because idiot trolls like you obviously love to stay negative and critical.

The dude suck thus far overall this year, how many different you need to read it and express it to satisfy your blood lust to tear him down? Fickle keyboard warriors, get a life.

5. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Maybe James is doing so bad because he comes here and reads nothing but depressing ****

6. Rox23

Rox23 Member

I think we should reverse trade for Kevin Martin and Jeremy Lamb. Both of those guys are playing really well right now.

7. dje243

dje243 Member

Ok let's shut it down. We can all go home now. You got us dude. Good work :p

8. JamesC

JamesC Member

Thought I read that Harden suffered an ankle injury this summer. That'll definitely limit conditioning and lift on jump shots.

9. onreego

onreego Member

Clearly James and Anthony Davis should be benched on their respective teams for their slow start to the season....I mean why let them play out of their funk at the beginning of the season? Amirite?

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

11. onreego

onreego Member

Meh my comment is more in jest of some of posts I've seen on the garm. James is struggling but I'm not gonna jump off bridges and just spew negativity on the man. It's a long season. I'll go crazy if he's playing like this in December.

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I think anyone denying that he is out of shape is delusional. He came into last season a much much different person...maybe it got to his head and he thinks he doesn't need to improve.

13. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

there was a play in the last minute of overtime when harden was calling for the rock, but lawson waved him off and did his own thing. not gonna read to much into it, but it was weird being that he is the franchise player and we usually go to him during crunch time.

hope he gets out of this funk soon. every game matters as other folks have pointed out the games separating the 2-6 seeds last season.

14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

That happened more than once and I'm glad it happened. Our teammates don't respect him right now. Dwight, thorn also ignored his ass for the benefit of the TEAM

15. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Doesn't help that he grew up with asthma.

16. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Don't worry guys. Superstars all have below average games. Steph Curry just finished with 31 points on only 8 of 17 shooting, 5 boards, 4 assists, 0 to, as GS beat the Clippers. Curry has however played better than that in GS's first four games of the season (in this game maybe Chris Paul slowed Curry down a bit, kept him below his average; Paul is not a bad defender). See, subpar games happens. Hope that makes everyone feel better.

17. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Harden just playing too selfish, 22 shots is too many, when you off...and Dwight is on

18. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

Subpar? You do realize 8/17 is 47% right?

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lofs can't do math

20. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

lol not sure if he's trolling or rubbing salt in the wound