1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden Being Sued For Assault Over Being Kobe's "b****"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Puss In Booty, Nov 20, 2013.

1. JamezGatz

JamezGatz Member

His Facebook just got taken down or disabled lol. He looks worthy of a punch to the face for anyone that missed his facebook page

2. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

First homeless people, now Lakers fans we really need to stop messing with the under privileged!

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

but his twitter is still up :grin:

https://twitter.com/gingiboy9

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Never gonna forget where I came from. LAKERS/CALI for life! <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23miamiwho&amp;src=hash">#miamiwho</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23newsnapbackandjacket&amp;src=hash">#newsnapbackandjacket</a> <a href="http://t.co/jfco35p9o2">http://t.co/jfco35p9o2</a></p>&mdash; barak golan (@gingiboy9) <a href="https://twitter.com/gingiboy9/statuses/386661293413122048">October 6, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

EDIT-just went down..it's like he's on clutchfans or something ;)

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Twitter now gone.

5. jocar

jocar Member

Kobe fanboys?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vimZj8HW0Kg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Horry33

Horry33 Contributing Member

I knew it I knew it I knew it. cotdamit Harden. you're so predictable.

7. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

That's home for him, you know it had to hurt when people are hating on him when he is back home... So you know naturally he had to go out and party it off.

8. howo13579

howo13579 Member

So is that why he played like a hungover scrub on Nov 4?

9. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Hell yea who hasn't wanted to punch a Kobe D-Rider in his face? Somebody get my boy Rusty Hardin on the phone for this

10. lean

lean Member

T-Jones stomps the homless. Harden punches innocent fans. Howard does the people's elbow before games. Lin is Lin (u know what i mean). Awkward Asik in awkward situation. Sexiest player in the league. Scrapiest player in the league. Angriest Hispanic in the league. Israeli guy and Lithuanian guy.... and Aaron Brooks. I love this team.

11. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

The word "Cali" is in this guys vocabulary, I can't.

12. Remii

Remii Member

So you think players don't go out when they hit different cities...??? I saw a pic last year of Lin and Curry out on the town a night before the game. And heard plenty of stories about Jordan and Maxwell. But, I just think Harden had a terrible game that night. I'm not sure he's had a really good game in Cali since he's been here.

13. DOLPHIN2k2

DOLPHIN2k2 Member

He was worried about getting sued.

14. conquistador#11

I thought Barak was a bulls fan or Rose only Fan, why does he care about Harden?
    And besides shouldn't he being doing more important stuff than trash talking to rockets plays. shaking my head.

15. hltiki

hltiki Member

Sorry guys, it looks like Harden couldn't handle the truth.

If some dumb fan said Harden couldn't hold white mamba's jock strap, I'm sure Harden would just laugh it off. But it looks like the fan must've pulled on a wire, resulting in a physical confrontation...

Was the fan a douche who probably deserved to get hit? Yes. Did Harden just get embarrassingly trolled? You bet.

16. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Harden is my hero.

17. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

If he kept bugging Harden by saying that he deserved it but all Kobe fans are douches :p

18. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

harden should've brought dwight to chokeslam that dumb s**t. then maybe someone runs over his ass

19. Puss In Booty

Puss In Booty Member

Was BEARD ever owned by Mamba at any point in any game? :confused:

I can't recall that ever even happening. Not saying it's not possible though.

20. ApuN

ApuN Member

This story is BS

No arrests,
    no police report,
    3 weeks later,
    and certified Kobe-Kultist-Laker-douchefan looking for money?

This story stinks