1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

James Harden: “I’ve done everything for the city, but I don’t think it can be fixed”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rudy, Jan 12, 2021.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

If only we had listened to you! ...
    Things would be exactly the same!

mikol13, BamBam, HP3 and 4 others like this.
  2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I don't mind him wanting out but I don't think it's good taste to tell your teammates they are trash in an interview.

I don't see Harden putting on a uniform for the Rockets again. Idk that **** was kinda disrespectful. I wish him well in Philly, New York, etc.

Tankeio, B-Bob, RasaqBoi and 6 others like this.
  3. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Shroeder was mostly switching onto Harden though. They are going at this man because he plays Ole' defense. More excuses? Hardens not the only one but it's pretty obvious. Your leaders are supposed to lead by example.

4. rcketsfan1

rcketsfan1 Member

I watched both Lakers games and it was pathetic especially in the second game.
    1. There is no game plan other than to wait for Harden or John Wall to do something.
    2. There is no scheme in which to integrate Harden and Wall. It's either one or the other. The same thing as with CP3 and Westbrook obviously.
    3. There is no interior presence as Wood is a toothpick and Cousins is too busy playing one on one games with the opposing team's enforcer.
    4. There is absolutely no energy. It felt like watching a mixed boys girls gym game for credit to pass the class on the day of senior prom.
    What a waste of time watching that garbage. Congratulations to LeBron James for actually respecting the game and going out and playing with heart and energy.

RustyHarden, HP3, bro2044 and 4 others like this.
  5. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

That's a fair point, both him and the team have looked a little out of it starting this season. But once he's gone I think everyone will be able to appreciate what he's brought to the Rockets during his time here. I really would like to see him win a championship, but it doesn't look like it's going to be with our Rockets.

HP3, D-rock, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  6. PWR

PWR Member

Well said

RasaqBoi likes this.
  7. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

Unless he is going to the Lakers...
    James will lose and continue to lose..

Yeah so **** it....
    I’m over it at this point....

I only hope he takes Gordon, House, and Tucker with his fat ass...

H-town will always rise...
    No player is bigger than this beautiful city that I love....

Bye bye .....
    On to the next....

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

U said they wouldn’t have to start Nwaba if Harden wasn’t so bad defensively did u not? My obvious point is that it doesn’t matter because if Nwaba wasn’t starting, a different scrub would be taking his place. U can stop moving goalposts now

HP3 and D-rock like this.
  9. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Conduct Detrimental to the Team on account that he called the team, which include his coaches and teammates, bums. Suspension would be fine with me.

10. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Let him sit until a deal comes along. He can be a cheerleader.

11. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Haha, that’s funny. It’s easy to forget that our opinions and how we express them on here have zero effect on the season. It’s fun to pretend otherwise.

B-Bob likes this.
  12. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Good post @rcketsfan1

also lol on Cousins. That guy really is in his own world. Easily rattled lol.

PWR likes this.
  13. Chamillionaire

He was acquitted though, right? Not saying he did or didn't do it.

ipaman likes this.
  14. Karolik

Karolik Member

that CP3 trade literally started the downfall of rockets basketball. One of the worst trades I've seen.

15. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

The guy getting paid 45 MILLION PER YEAR can't fix it?!?

RasaqBoi likes this.
  16. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

That poster cant even read. I wouldnt bother much more with him.

17. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

I'm not moving nothing. All opposing ball handlers attacking the rim want a switch unto Harden guarding them(or our short-bigs like PJ). It don't matter who we start. His name should be James "ole" Harden.

18. Tankeio

Tankeio Member

Maybe in another parallel universe CP3 doesn't get injured and we are all still riding high from beating the greatest assembled Nba team ever. Wouldn't that be nice for them...

More sad than mad...
    I wish that they Rockets could of won mainly for you younger fans, including my sons.
    I got to experience 2 championships but I was the only nba fan in my family so I didn't get to experience the parade or buy all the merch...

Tillman is Dog water... always has been...always will be

Dark future ahead but will always have clutchfan to share are misery together.

19. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

In all of this drama, I feel for Wall, who's been so excited to return and compete. Lack of chemistry I can agree but disagree with Harden about the lack of talent. And that is straight-up insulting his teammates. Last 2 games all I noticed was Harden not competing offensively like he normally does. If he was a willing competitor then most likely chemistry would develop but he is simply giving up and then pointing fingers at others.

bro2044 and wolstein like this.
  20. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

I'd rather he said that and than come out and say the usual bullshit.

Wall basically said we're a good team if everyone buys into it. He's clearly in denial.