1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Dolan: Start rooting for the Nets because the Knicks don't want you

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Feb 8, 2015.

1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

more people need to hate James Dolan than they hate Kanye

2. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

You're telling me I can email NBA owners and they'll actually see it or even reply to it?

3. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

I'm surprised he doesn't have some sort of PR department to handle fan emails. I mean...that's pretty much a no-brainer for just about every medium-size or larger business.

4. ShutURBiG!

ShutURBiG! Contributing Member

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Dolan is an owner. Silver and the players are employees. Dolan has more latitude to undermine his own business than the employees do. Silver probably doesn't like it, but he can't do squat about it.

6. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

A lots of beat writers for these teams because they need to keep their jobs to feed their families?