1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen & Jabari's new nicknames should be Ratchet & Clank the way their shooting

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Futron, Oct 30, 2022.

1. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

True. And its still early for both of these guys, but regarding Orlando, I believe it was reported that they were open to trading down.

If true, and Houston really wanted Paolo, they maybe should have pulled the trigger.

All speculation though.

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

He already backtracked way too far to do that.

I'm expecting this thread to get bumped when when Green gets hot from 3 again.

Clutchfans are hilarious, 4 games ago Green was second coming of Kobe, now Stone needs to fired.

In this system guys like Green are left to make things happens on their own. Green is highly dependent on his jumpshot and speed. When his shots don't fall and defenders just meet him at the rim, he's due for terrible nights.

This will be a feast or famine season for Green, lots of highs and lows. I think he still looks better than he did last year, that's just me

3. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I’m not worried about the rookies. I’m worried about Green and Sengun. Need to see more in their second year.

harold bingo and tycoonchip like this.
  4. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Jg needs to stop trying to play like Kobe! He is not KOBE! Not even physically built like him. Shorter, smaller hands, shorter wing span. The kid is built to be a shooter but needs an offense and coach to help him get those. The iso heavy offense that was built for the Hardens and Lukas is just not built for the kid.

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

The "new" posters or Jalen and Jabari?

Ancient Moabite, Reeko, Easy and 3 others like this.
  6. LeDakota

LeDakota Member

KPJ is not that different…everything he does reminds me a street thug.

7. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I feel bad for everyone on the team because their Talent will have to rise above Silas as a coach. At no point in time will Silas put you in a position to utilize your talents. Silas coaching makes every rookie we have had look like a bust. Nothing easy in this offense.

9. topfive

topfive CF OG

Yet another casualty of the urbanization of the Toyota Center!

Futron, harold bingo and Easy like this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I chuckled, what ever happened to he was only 19, he is only 20?

11. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Why doesn't Sengun or Tari look like a bust?

Sengun and Tari actually look like the complete opposite of busts.

Strange, isn't it. Your theory is dispelled, literally instantly.

Almost like you made it up to try and paint a narrative.

Weird, right.

Futron likes this.
  12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

That would require getting the ball in Sengun's case. He is averaging something like 16/10 in limited minutes and with very limited touches.

It all starts with the PG getting everyone else into a flow. Which has not been happening.

13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Silas built it for KPJ.

Nook likes this.
  14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Sengun was just on the bench with the whole board also saying he wasn't good enough. Tari is basically out there just flying around with no direction. Imagine if Sengun and Tari actually had direction. Imagine is Sengun was the offensive hub we thought he was going to be to start the season. Imagine if Jalen and Jabari were put in positions to be successful instead of trying to brute force their talent to make things happen.

Stop being annoying.

15. Rockets4Life13

Wait for both of them to have a coach that isn't completely clueless.

Silas is by far the worst coach in the league.

16. Downtown Sniper

Oh look, you're the kind of person who thinks it's hilarious to call people out.

But then when they put you in your place, you have a little tantrum. B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

'Tari is basically out there just flying around'.... you mean hustling? You mean scrapping for loose balls? You mean doing the exact things EVERY SINGLE PERSON LOVES in a basketball player? I knew you were stupid, but come on now.

And no, the whole board wasn't saying Sengun wasn't good enough. Again, another fabrication to try to prop your boy up. A lot of people actually notice the skills and IQ that Sengun has. Here's a hint, the ones that don't have an agenda - hey would you look at that! Kind of similar to your fanboy agenda to prop Green up by downplaying others.

It's ok.

You took a swing and a miss.

Just like Jalen does a lot of the time.

Just be better, ok? Jalen tries to be better, hopefully you can take after him too.

I probably should apologise, putting you in your place again will make you more upset and think I'm annoying. Actions have consequences buckeroo.

You should look in the mirror if you want to find someone who's annoying.

Imagine going back to posts made a year ago and calling someone out and getting on a high horse.... when Jalen has had more bad games than good already in this short season. It makes it so much juicier knowing just how funny you thought you were with that post.

Jalen is going to provide plenty of opportunity to keep hammering home the fact how idiotic you are this season, sorry. Just some forewarning.

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man, will you stop acting like a B*tch? Nobody cares about this that much. Calm down. When we were calling you out, we were playing with your b*tch-ass. look in the mirror and Stop crying about people you dont know teasing you on the internet about bad takes that don't matter. we don't know you. it doesn't matter. stop getting your feeling hurt. When Jalen has a bad game or Silas is being a bad coach, it doesn't affect my money. I want him to play well, but if he doesn't.. who cares, man. Own your crap.

I was teased for a full season and beyond for white-knighting Ryan "The Ryno" Anderson for goodness sake. We all have our dark moments.

I'm reporting this corny-ass, annoying-ass post.

18. cheke64

cheke64 Member

All our rookies and even Wemby will look like **** in the hands of Silas. Need a new coach but have a feeling this is what the front office wants.

19. Downtown Sniper

'nobody cares about this that much' - says the guy who went into a thread to find people who made negative posts about Jalen Green a year ago.

You sure about nobody caring about things that much?

This is getting embarrassing now how bad you are at this.

Usually people have something to fall back on when they try to make someone look stupid. You're doing a very weird approach, whereas you repeatedly make yourself look stupid time and time again.

It's a bold strategy, lets see if it eventually works for you.

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Wooo.

this is has me hollering too early in the morning