1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green's Fresno upbringing motivates him to prove people wrong, just not in Detroit

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Joe Rocket, Aug 16, 2021.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so you are crying about people appreciating Harden Top 5 active NBA and Hakeem HOF

while your savior can't even be ranked SL top 8 much less SL MVP

can you at least wait your savior has played a single NBA game before putting him in the same sentence as Hakeem?

@tinman

D-rock, tinman and YOLO like this.
  2. alethios

alethios Member

Sheesh, Mobley didn't want to come here. Now, we get to enjoy hating on him and his team. It's called rivalries - they have to start somewhere.

BossHogg713 likes this.
  3. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Funny you bring in help because I said 99ers have a reason to Stan Hakeem. Harden stans have no reason to stan him. He quit on the franchise. Yao >>>>> Harden.

Ive explained my name on this board multiple times. I’m a Rockets fan Houston resident first and foremost. I’m also Filipino so I’ve enjoyed Jalen since high school.

If he treats the Rockets the way Harden did, I guarandamntee I’ll bring this same energy to him.

Madmanmetz likes this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh you're talking about dick riding guys like Harden, when you have clearly been slurping a mouth full of Jalen Green's nuts from day 1 who has yet to accomplish anything relevant in the league. yeah folks around here appreciate what Harden has done for Houston so what. What's JG actually done? oh nothing. ok

D-rock likes this.
  5. vlaurelio

yeah that's fine no ones stopping you from dick riding on Jalen top 10 in SL and hatin on Harden Top 5 active player

D-rock likes this.
  6. vlaurelio

well in fairness Jalen did acheive something that Harden just recently achieve

a hamstring injury

D-rock likes this.
  7. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Great argument.

You totally didn’t shift the goal posts at all right there. It’s just a dumb attack that my name is based on a guy who currently plays for the Houston Rockets.

8. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Harden is clearly an all time better player than Jalen Green thus far. No one even brought up Jalen Green into this debate except you and @vlaurelio

This was a Harden debate. But forgive me for being excited about a young dude who currently plays for the Houston Rockets.

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

no one started some dick riding claim but you. You replied to a post dealing with JG only and about him saying he wanted to live in Detroit. Nowhere was harden part of it. But since you brought it up, people can apparently not appreciate harden while you can have Jalen Green's nuts in your mouth all day. makes sense. There is no debate here. It's about your post

D-rock likes this.
  10. Jalen Green OnlyFan

One dude is a Houston Rocket and the other is a Brooklyn Net. Of course there are homers who are excited about our young players here.

Harden Stanning is being a cuck tho.

11. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Way too many petty posters on here. Damn you're another child lol wow. I know that he said that before the draft I was saying reread what I said so that you can see that he was clarifying what he meant. jesus

12. vlaurelio

nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong about mentioning the greatest rocket after hakeem

D-rock likes this.
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

Oh I'm sure nobody around here knows that. But that isn't what this is about. Don't talk about dick riding and not be called out about it, when you yourself are clearly doing that and have been. You went out of your way to mention Harden when his name wasn't even brought up til you

D-rock likes this.
  14. vlaurelio

and the context was someone compared to ELi

ELI: Chargers, don't draft me #1
    Green: Detroit: draft me I want to live there

15. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Yeah because he quit on the team and I like the Houston Rockets

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

cool story. it's more like you like Jalen Green. But most people already got that

D-rock likes this.
  17. vlaurelio

since he didn't want to be a tank commander you're bitter as f*ck??

D-rock likes this.
  18. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Exactly and I will always hold this grudge

19. vlaurelio

so you would rather that Harden stayed to lead the tank so he can teach Green to be a playmaker?

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Those non contributing members lol