1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Greens 3rd Year Analysis Vs Current SGs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigMaloe, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I stan for everybody I just can't stand hypocrites like u. We won with Jalen green and everybody contributing but apparently only green is the pre cancerous tumor because he doesn't fit your ideal sg.

There's more than one way for a player to succeed in the league. We got the dub and green played well. What more can u ask for?

BigMaloe, vince, anthony59237 and 2 others like this.
  3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Cade, Giddy, Jalen, even Mobley are massive disappointments this season. The top of that draft class is weaker than we all thought. Scottie Barnes seems to be best of them all.

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

This is not a stupid ****ing thread.

5. Old School74

Old School74 Member
    Supporting Member

Speed beats strength; timing beats speed; strength beats timing!

vince likes this.
  6. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Jalen can be so frustrating to watch because you know he has it in him. When Jalen is at his best he is the best player on the team. But like 1/3rd of the time he is the worst starter on the team, and maybe ~1/5th of the time he is so detrimental that he makes it near impossible to win. If Jalen can consistently play the way he's shown he can then he will be incredible.

7. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Those 16+ to the 3 point line are no mans land, they are highly inefficient.

The entire league avoids them as a general rule.

But you knew that.

8. dmoneybangbang

LOL.... this is what the anti green fans have to resort to.... quoting randoms who share your opinion to bolster it?

#208 dmoneybangbang, Dec 9, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2023
    anthony59237 and Ancient Moabite like this.
  9. invocux

invocux Member

He's our RJ Barrett unfortunately. Every time Knicks fans are about to give up on him he answers with good couple of games and somehow restores their faith in him. RJ has finally arrived!!!! Then he becomes mid again. The cycle continues. We will waste our years waiting him to arrive. 99 out of 100 cornerstones either arrive or show serious improvements within 2 years.

DaDakota likes this.
  10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol it doesn't surprise me that you don't know what that is.