1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kpdark, Jan 2, 2024.

1. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

and this is why I want Jalen taking more of these and less 3s and he has increased these during stretch but he could increase them more and limit himself to 3-5 3s a game

2. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

It is certainly your decision just like any homophobe but Dwayne Wade was painting his nails while an NBA player. He wore dresses too.

The only point the rest of us care about is whether a player who likes to paint his fingernails can win a title and it’s a fact that’s a yes. That leaves you as a guy who insists on watching only masculine men run around with a ball.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

A lot of Miami's success can be traced back to Pat Riley going there and slowly building the Heat Culture, yes they had the Super Friends and Shaq before he declined .....

• Mickey Arison the owner is one of the most seclusive but yet always supportive ones.

• The Rockets are way behind in the management department even to have that kind of short term success.......and it has got nothing to do with nail painting and those shenanigans.

• We are only talking about nails because we are bored and we cannot win any hardware right now.

• The Heat are even competitive without a clear superstar (and Butler is only a very fringe superstar at best) plus undrafted players.

#543 daywalker02, Feb 4, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2024
  4. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

You sound about 70 years old so I'll forgive you for the outdated (so far outdated in fact that people were painting their nails decades before I was born and nobody care - I'm 40) and archaic views. Just so you know, you mostly come across as one of those "I'm super macho, I hate gays" who usually end up being closet gays and banging all the local rent boys behind their wives back. Might wanna hide it better.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  5. StroudAndYorDaddy

nah not me, im not all that old still in my early 30's.. i voted for obama twice when i was first eligible to vote and didnt realize the evil policies he would introduce to this country. Voted for trump in 2016 and left the dems for good and aint looking back. The fact that we are currently involved in wars and the economy sucks with our current president when under the orange man we had no wars a secure border with a flourshing economy only strengths my argument that im making the right choice

as for me potentially ever turning gay.. listen man thats NEVER gonna happen, like i dont even have a son but if i did i wouldnt even feel comfortable kissing him on the mouth

6. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

I'm not saying you're turning. I'm saying you already are and have been for years. It's always the way, regular straight people don't need to stand there pontificating about how macho they are and how they could never countenance something as heinously evil as painting fingernails, because grrr, man. The ones doing that and being bigtime homophobes always turn out to be the ones where incriminating photos of them getting ganbanged by trans women show up a couple of years later. It's hilarious really. All y'all try soooo hard to be "macho" and all it ever does is signal the insane overcompensation you're using to deflect from the insecurities of your own sexuality. It's wonderfully entertaining, if nothing else.

fchowd0311 and Carpe82 like this.
  7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Are you sure you ain't gay?

#547 fchowd0311, Feb 4, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2024
  8. plegus

plegus Member

Guys you wont be healing that guys insecurities on a message board. Clearly needs help from his loved ones and/or professionals. You will only make him more radical here, just a friendly heads up.

BigMaloe, Roomba, RudyTBag and 2 others like this.
  9. HardenReturns

HardenReturns Member

Wade is a HOF'er.
    At that point, let alone the nails, nobody cares if he plays balls-out naked with a mop up his kazoo & SLUT written on his forehead with lipstick.
    While Green...

daywalker02 likes this.
  10. fchowd0311

Wade was still in college also at Green's current age of we want to do comparisons to first ballot hofers just to be fair.

HardenReturns likes this.
  11. StroudAndYorDaddy

nah im not gay in the slighest, i dont even do bu*t sex with women because it disguist me

12. HardenReturns

HardenReturns Member

It was actually Green's choice to skip college, so maybe the comparison's fair.

13. fchowd0311

So? This isn't some lesson in personal responsibility. It's a statement about how relatively young he is.

Your comment has no relevance to the point I'm making.

14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Year 2 he was already really efficient. Year 3 he was putting up all star level stats before injury. So it took him 1 season really.

15. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Don't worry dude, when you finally accept it, we'll all welcome you with open arms like the modern, well adjusted humans we are.

16. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Nice

17. CantStopJG24

CantStopJG24 Member

I don’t know, I’m a fan but we have to be realistic about his game. It’s predicated on his jumper falling and finishing inside and right now he’s inconsistent and not good at either. He’s like Jordan Poole without the fancy dribbling.

daywalker02 likes this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Numero Inconsistencio.

jim1961 likes this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

IDK but he really does not strike me as a good student either way.

HardenReturns likes this.
  20. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Obama "evil polices" LMAO. You didnt vote for him and your ass aint 30 stop lying lol

Roomba likes this.