1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green suffers left leg injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatBoyNick, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Green pulls a lot of muscles for a guy with no muscles.

2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Shocking to say the least.

Chasing_Chase likes this.
  3. juanming

juanming Member

well I know the Rockets trainers will not take my advice and I know none of you guys give a crap what I say but here's the deal I literally tore my hamstring about 2 weeks ago I actually felt and heard a pop when I was chasing my kid at a park

I told her six weeks minimum before I can play Chase again

I decided to do experimental therapy so so instead of sitting at home and moping for six weeks and I can't run or ride a bicycle because my hamstring was torn I decided to go to the park then instead of running forward i ran sideways going forward and then I switch sides running sideways if you know what I mean

I'm sure there's a name for this exercise I've seen LeBron James do it I don't know what it's called but you kind of turn your body sideways to the left or right and then you shuffle your feet going forward

it literally uses all the stabilizing muscles and the other two smaller muscles of the hamstring to build around the strength of a torn hamstring and within one week yes one week I'm back to normal no more pain no more swollen ankles swelling or difference and I can run forward now normally

I mean it's amazing the torn hamstring was a blessing in disguise it allowed me to do other exercises up my leg to build up my other leg muscles and that actually released a lot of growth hormone I did it every morning before breakfast for a week before lunch and before dinner three jogs add a running sideways for a week and sure enough my hamstring healed so fast

Will Keith Jones do this of course not will Jalen green do this of course not

he will continue to have weak muscles he will continue to have a torn hamstring for another 6 weeks he will continue to reactivate it because he's not doing that cuz I did I did

basically what I'm trying to say is that I am a genius I am a absolute genius and I should be the Rockets trainer instead of keith Jones

yes my post was not to inform you guys my post was to get a job as the rocket trainer to replace Keith Jones that's the point of my post

So Patrick Fertitta if you're listening please hire me I will have Jalen green not pull another hamstring as long as he lives

Entropy and snowconeman22 like this.
  4. BonziWellsGOAT

Some of you ppl are miserable pricks. Please go out and get some actual friends

5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Kelly Iko is reporting bone on bone grade 1

hakeem94 and J.R. like this.
  6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

there's nothing wrong being a fan of a certain player, but being excited that an injury of one of our own will benefit another is kinda fked up.

King1, Denovo, charlieaustin and 7 others like this.
  7. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

As the kids say, "Touch Grass".

8. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Jalen Green was7/30 from three in the previous 5 games - that's 23.3% which is 4.1% worse than his season average of 27.4%.
    That's not ballin ....

If you want to overlook a the stats from the entire season based upon 11 minutes of play against Chicago ...... IDK what to say , he had a decent start to the game but nothing extraordinary.

Fine , missing 72.2% from 3

Downtown Sniper likes this.
  9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I mean you do understand the past 17 games Silas was playing the 2 big lineup which made the offense garbage, right. I guess if you want to over look that... Like I said, Green was playing with no space and forced to take shots because he couldn't get into the paint. It was sabotage by Silas.

I don't care what you guys think of summer league, but Green looked amazing and he didn't have 17 bigs in the paint. I want to see what he looks like with space.. and we got a taste of that.

King1 and So Saith Red like this.
  10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

is this a nice way to say that all the friendship on cf is fake and people here are not friends?
    [​IMG]

11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

Downtown Sniper likes this.
  13. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

These dudes are disingenuous as **** and rooting for failure. Green hasn’t been good overall but there’s no way you can watch the games and not see the flashes of brilliance. The straw man argument that we’re going to be making the same excuses for him at 25 are just dumb as ****. He’s 19. I’m happy to have him.

King1, JayGoogle, Denovo and 7 others like this.
  14. MystikArkitect

Yeah I mean it's fine if you wanted Mobley but these dudes that **** on Green as a rookie are straight up weird. I preferred Mobley slightly but was honestly fine with any of the Top 4 (was not fine with Barnes and still would not be). Now I just am excited at watching Green and Sengun's growth and potential. It's about as good of a 1-2 draft combo as we could've gotten.

What's sad is we're probably going to do this again in a year when a certain contingent doesn't get who they want.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Swipe 'em on ur Tinda.

16. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Only the JOFs are true friends. They've got to support each other in their little AA-like group.

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

They will wait until it is fairly clear who the Rockets will draft and they knee jerk contrarian for someone else then proceed to word scramble the same comment over and over again for months about how the player they wanted is this and the player the rockets drafted is that. They then will have won the internet message board war II.

18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

19. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

You know nothing about basketball. First off quit calling it small ball when we have Wood or Sengun on the floor. Also, two bigs has nothing to do with clogging the lane when they stand outside the three point line for 90% of the plays. There is a contingent of just very unintelligent fans on this board whose every desire is to get us back to the 6’7” center days where we get pushed around and outrebounded each and every game. GET A CLUE!!!!!!!!

20. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

This place has turned into a miserable Twitter type feed of toxicity. Fans of the same team applauding one of their own when injured only to promote “their” guy. Pretty sad stuff.

BonziWellsGOAT and DreamShook like this.