1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green acrobatic layup kiss off the glass! He looks like a superstar!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Nov 26, 2022.

1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

KJ Martin like.

NewAge likes this.
  2. Jontro

Jontro Member

breh legit looks small out there. you sure he can’t just be this team’s pg instead?

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Y'all are both good fans. Stop please. I'm begging you!

@AroundTheWorld I've been reading your posts for decades. You're great. No need to stop. But come on, O-dawg is at least a little off limits on fan questions when he's got that early of a sign on date.

@O-dawg has been on here for decades and he's posting more now? No fair weather fan will ever start posting when we're 5-14. You can't fake joining that long ago and somehow not be a legit fan. Good things are happening and we finally look like a team moving toward championship caliber. Both of you are going to be loving life like you wouldn't believe if we somehow start moving towards another chip.

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

OK @don grahamleone - thanks for your kind words.

By the way, this was the play I was talking about by Sengun. He had to literally duck to not have his head hit the backboard. I don't think that happens if you are unathletic and purely play below the rim, as some people falsely allege. He did get the block on that play, too.

[​IMG]

Grateful to have both Green and Alpi. With a proper coach, the future is bright!

5. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

[​IMG]
    green alien

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  6. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pg??? PG???

Dude, this guy is Tmac 2.0 - except Green has a stronger work ethic.

Boii and Jontro like this.
  8. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

And hopefully a stronger back, spine, heart …

Jontro and AroundTheWorld like this.
  9. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Watching Green and Smith Jr get hot at the same time was nuts. Made me get some Warrior vibes of how they can push a lead to double digits in less than a minute. That is the type of peak offense you need to be a championship caliber team.

Boii and O-dawg like this.
  10. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

They had an incredible defender on him (Dort) and an incredibly good offensive player on the floor (SGA) and Jalen bested both. Played how a superstar should play against a bad team.

That reverse layup after blowing past Dort is jaw-dropping. Kobe and MJ vibes these last two games. Now that his passing and defense are catching up, you're going to see his net impact on winning take flight.

O-dawg and Rocketeer like this.
  11. VoR

VoR Member

One day he will be a man and we’ll say we knew him as a kid.

12. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

It's interesting to see how a defender like Dort, who matched up and guarded prime Harden really well, looked completely lost guarding a 20 year old Jalen Green.

13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

That poster thinks he is gods gift to iq Mensa members world wide. At the same time he has made fun of another posters kid with a disability.

He is an abrasive loser. Feel bad for him.

Jontro, AroundTheWorld and 34to11 like this.
  14. 34to11

34to11 Member

Is it really innocent when you're whole rep is of a notoriously obsessive Segun devotee?

Virtually everything about you is a Segun slurpjob these days and honestly it's having a repulsive effect for us Rockets fans who appreciate Alpi.
    So it might be wise to heed the admonishment and maybe pull up a little on the nonstop Alperen crotch-jockeying, especially when it's done to detract from or denigrate others in the organization.

Just a thought.

O-dawg likes this.
  15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Superstars are few and far between he might get there some day but that is a very high standard maybe like 5-6 superstars in the league.....Green ain't there yet.

DD

BallSoHarden and amaru like this.
  16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Never noticed any of your posts before. You are irrelevant. You have the right to disappear back into oblivion. Bye.

17. DaDakota

Making more friends I see.

;)

If everyone around you is an a$$hole, then maybe....just maybe you are the a$$hole.

DD

BallSoHarden, 34to11 and O-dawg like this.
  18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Says the guy who is a laughing stock for many around him. You are a Rockets fan though, so that's okay.

19. DaDakota

The day I let others dictate what I think or see, is the day I no longer have a growth mindset and am a free thinker - you are a Rox fan too - and so is O-dawg......we just won 2 in a row......

Yes, our team sucks, but we do have a decent future, unfortunately it is going to take 3-4 more years to get there, and if we keep up the b****ing this place will explode with toxicity.....would rather that not happen.

Think of all the clowning I would miss out on....and the poor people deprived of a good laugh......

Sad, tragic....can't let that happen.

DD

20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I don't even think our team sucks. I am very excited by the team's potential, and I like most of our players, including KPJ.

Except Nix. Somehow I really don't like Nix.

Jontro likes this.