1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green’s shooting form

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by weopeo9744, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

To be honest, I think if the new season started right now he would already be a 36% shooter from 3. With summer and these last 20 something games to keep working on his shot, I think we're going to see him hit 36%+ of a higher volume next season.

He's a really really good FT shooter and shows incredible balance on mid range jumpers too. Allegedly putting up 1,000 shots a day. I think he's going to be a better 3pt shooter than any of us or any scout saw coming. Will open up his game a ton.

2. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Yo comparing your rookie to Brewer after game 9 is classic knee jerk. My my hoe the turn tables have turned

3. vator

vator Contributing Member

I was unaware of his banning from other regions of the bbs. Damn lmao. I chose to primarily stick to sports when I come here. Makes sense though considering the tone of his posts.

I don’t fault anybody that wants to call him out on his bs (more power to you, I enjoy the back and forth) or even in an effort to preserve their own mental health block him and choose not to even be bothered seeing his posts at all. I even said to basically do whatever is right for you when it comes to BTG. I get it. As I said, a good community needs to have diversity and all of that falls under the same umbrella.

daywalker02 likes this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I understand the cult doesn't understand what was said, I don't expect you guys to.

That said those intellectual shortcomings are why I don't bother engaging with your ilk..... you wouldn't successfully comprehend what I was saying anyway.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, you should probably realize that you are talking with someone who knows basically nothing but runs their mouth as if they do.

I'm not banned from anywhere on the bbs, I just avoid the D&D these days because it's an absolute cesspool of garbage..... the GARM is bad enough with all of the toxic cultists, the D&D is ALWAYS worse.

Back when I interacted in there, it led to a large group of posters not being able to control their emotions and now a lot of them are permanently banned.....I have no doubt that the same thing would happen to another group of simpletons if I continued on in that forum and honestly it's simply not with it to have to deal with that level of stupidity.

Those who would be part of one of those groups of simpletons want to spin it a certain way, and that's fine.... you just shouldn't be getting your information from them.

vator likes this.
  6. TriumVirate

TriumVirate Member

Corey Brewer 2.0 has a better shooting form than OG Corey Brewer just saying

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yet thus far the same results.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Guys keep in mind this guy is a fully grown middle aged man with kids. That's what makes this so much more awesome.

TriumVirate likes this.
  9. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Got it. We are too dumb to get you, sorry about that.
    I suppose there are only certain people who can understand you. Sounds like a cult to me. Enjoy your cult

fchowd0311 likes this.
  10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well, don't get it twisted, it's not a small group that are intelligent enough to follow along in basic conversation.... almost everyone is..... then there's the cult.

11. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Got it. Don't worry im not wanting to join your cult, i am just sad I can't even apply. Sounds like a interesting cult.

fchowd0311 and Bobbythegreat like this.
  12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Stay in school and maybe one day....

13. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Skool? What's that? Too dumb to comprehend. Dumb it down please

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I have faith in you, keep trying, you'll get it one day!

15. verysimplejason

Practice makes perfect but practice also makes permanence. He should correct his form first then practice more. I admit there's some improvement in his release these days. I hope for some better training.

Mathloom likes this.