1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen and Jacoby

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fonzie_004, May 19, 2015.

1. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

please lock if posted elsewhere, thought Jalen Rose was the first guy to give us ay real credit on the preview show he did with Jacoby, yes they predicted Warriors will win, but was nice to actually hear someone who knows the team credit the team.

Only reason I am posting is to provide some contrast compared to the hate-filled rubbish we get elsewhere.

enjoy and go rockets !!

http://awfulannouncing.com/2015/jal...ut-for-bill-simmons-on-grantland-podcast.html

2. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Jalen predicted that the Mavericks would beat us.

3. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

Yeah hold grudges. That's good.

4. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

The beginning was interesting. Seems Jacoby will follow Bill and Jalen will stay at espn.

5. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

GOT TO GIVE THE PEOPOOOOOOOOLE!

6. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

Damn straight. A team is disrespected so much that it wears the fans down. Even after 56 wins with a broken roster. Even after leading the most incredible division in sports history. Even after winning two series that most of the media predicted they'd lose.

Naw, screw that. I'm sticking with the fans that have taken the doubt to heart. STILL, they have no chance, according to most people outside of Houston. It's been this way since the start of the postseason and the Rockets are still here.

It's so bad that the the doubt isn't even about the other team being better anymore, it's about the Rockets being bad. We beat Dallas in 5 - "the Rockets don't belong in the semifinals." We come back from 3-1 down, 19 points down, to beat the Clippers - "the Rockets didn't do anything, it's the Clippers that choked 3 games in a row." And now it's "Warriors swept the Rockets in the regular season, this is going to be a quick series."

At what point do you stop taking it, bro? When do you say "f**k 'em all" and put every one of them on your douche list? Seriously, at least a few of them can jump off the bandwagon and admit "Hey, this is a resilient team and has been proving me wrong since November. They've earned my respect and they deserve to be where they are now." Some of them have began giving the Rockets a little respect after the Clippers series, that's why they aren't all voting the Warriors in 4.

7. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Taking Jalen's Mavs prediction out of context there, buddy