1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen’s Bag

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Reeko, Apr 27, 2022.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

ya Ivey seems to shuffle more while Green uses more of his explosion for a step back where it's more violent separation.

Verbal Christ and mikenm268 like this.
  2. kpdark

kpdark Member

Finals MVP??? :);)o_O

coachbadlee likes this.
  3. mikenm268

mikenm268 Member

You mean that travel?

No kidding not as smooth. Three steps post-gather. Honestly, maybe four, I slowed it down, but the video is a little blurry. He’s definitely holding the ball with both hands and his left foot down before launching back and going right-left-right.

Not a college ball watcher, but given Ivey is supposed to be very good at basketball, I’m assuming there are better examples of his bag.

#43 mikenm268, Apr 28, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
    Verbal Christ likes this.
  4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

5. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

There’s just something perfect about this kid being here. Everyone he blows by seems to be someone we don’t like. He happens to heat up against rockets rival teams. He seems clutch as hell.

Plus remember that time he sacrificed Melo to the gods.

TriumVirate and xaos like this.
  6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Its a fringe move for him right now (step back). Its not innate. He's actively trying to get better at certain aspects of the game and you can see him work on that in real time. He is an insane athlete and he will do well in the NBA. My biggest concern today is just the shot itself. Its a sort of push shot that I feel he may find trouble getting off with tight NBA defense. He will need to raise the release point and actually elevate with his shot. Ivey's defense can be excellent at times and then he tends to get caught napping a fair amount too, but he should be decent defender at the next level. He's a great player, but I wouldnt say today he's better than what we have in the backcourt.

mikenm268 likes this.
  7. vator

vator Contributing Member

Jalen Green’s bag.

[​IMG]

8. vator

vator Contributing Member

JG needs to get back in the lab as soon as he gets sufficient rest and let’s his body recuperate. I remember when guys like Jimmy Butler, Paul George, and Kawhi Leonard had small bags in their rookie seasons. JG is already ahead of them. He could be very very scary off the bounce.

rfrocket and red5rocket like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

10. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Gonna be a loooong 3 months.

:(

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

12. Reeko

Reeko Member