1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Jaden Hardy

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by VoR, Dec 24, 2021.

1. VoR

VoR Member

Perhaps we will be the team of Ignite drafts. A lot of mock drafts see us grabbing him.

I don’t know how I feel about him, personally. I would rather we get a big than another guard.

2. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

I def doubt we draft another guard.

Mockdrafts just put whoever is available by the rankings.

clutchdabear and varughese.arun like this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

I’m getting all the Jalen & Jaden’s mixed up.

Jalen Green
    Jaden Ivey
    Jaden Hardy
    Jalen Duren

Nikola Jokic
    Nikola Jovic

Scoot Henderson(2023)
    Scoot Porter Jr.

But I ain’t confusing any of them for Jabari Smith, Chet Holmgren or Paolo Banchero. ;)

4. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

1. Holmgren
    2. Smith
    3. Banchero
    4. Ivey
    5. Duren
    6. Hardy

For me right now.

5. vince

vince Member

Unless you trade the pick, rule of thumb is you draft the superior talented player over filling a need.

Ideally, a big would help shore up the front court rotation, but you don’t leave talent to fill a need. Trade down or just take the better talent in the draft and then ultimately trade the guy who isn’t the ideal fit for the team.

But, right now it’s still too early to tell where the Rockets will be drafting. I think a lot of us think they’re are a few runs in this team before the end of the season.

With Green back and KPJ almost ready, I’m excited to see what a full heathy roster can muster up in terms of team chemistry.

dmoneybangbang likes this.