1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jackie Chan, Jet Li or Donnie Yen?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rocketsjudoka, Oct 22, 2010.

Tags:
?

Jackie Chan, Jet Li or Donnie Yen

1. Jackie Chan

60 vote(s)
    47.6%
  2. Jet Li

46 vote(s)
    36.5%
  3. Donnie Yen

18 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Other, who and why.

2 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

Jackie Chan by a mile. It's a damn joy watching him perform on screen. Sadly he's getting old and there will never be another Jackie Chan like there will never be another Bruce Lee. Jet Li been a nobody since Once Upon a Time in China. The guy been making the most r****ded decision known to mankind of choosing movies after movies. What a waste of a talent and please keep your mouth shut. Donnie Yen is also awesome but most of his movies are the weak link. He was a total badass in Once Upon a Time in CHina 2 and the first Yip Man was pretty good.

2. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Different styles.

Jackie Chan for his hard work.

3. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Jackie Chan all the way

4. VanityHalfBlack

Jackie Chan movies is more like slapstick comedy.. Any love for Gordon Liu?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4jX5P5LGUg8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4jX5P5LGUg8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He was always a favorite. His movies were classic.

6. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

I am more interested to learn from the CF-ers here your thoughts on who would win in a fist fight. Provided that they are all in their prime.

Considering their career in entertaining business, it's no doubt Jackie is by far the most successful amongst the three. Donnie has been a laughing stock earlier in his movies. Luckily his talents finally being adopted by the audiences in the last couple of movies he made.

Considering their personal life off the silver screen, I respect Jet Li most amongst the three due to his charity works. Jackie has done a lot too but he is such a big mouth no worse than Tracy Mcgrady if you know I mean.

7. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

Jackie Chan started worst ....

Kung Fu film star Jackie Chan Monday admitted that he acted in a p*rn movie 31 years ago, responding to a report revealed by Hong Kong media, Information Times reported Tuesday.

"I had to do anything I could to make a living 31 years ago, but I don't think it's a big deal, even Marlon Brando used to be exposed in his movies," Chan said. "The p*rn movie at that time was more conservative than the current films," he said.

Hong Kong netizens tipped local media that Chan was in the p*rn movie "All in the Family" in 1975, with a p*rn movie star who was famous at that time.

The Hong Kong made movie, directed by Zhu Mu, was defined as a comedy. Dean Shek, Tien Chun, and Sammo Hung were also co-stars.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. VanityHalfBlack

Gordon Liu is such a badass playing the shaolin monk, with his bald head shavin self...

9. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think it would come down to how much punishment Donnie Yen could dish out over how much Jackie Chan could take. Jet Li's style just seems too formal to actual be successful in a real fight. Donnie Yen's though seems to have some very real grappling skills that I think would make him the best actual fighter. The wild card is that Jackie Chan is able to take an unbelievable amount of punishment and I think in a real fight, like his movies, he would just wear the others down.

10. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

Gordon Liu is a Shaw Bros Legend. I wished he was a part of The Five Deadly Venoms.

11. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Other.

[​IMG]