1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I've seen enough, Harden is the real problem

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SamFisher, Apr 27, 2016.

1. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

I was ready to give you credit but your arrogance is distasteful.

1 person likes this.
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Yep, I know - and I know you are upset little man - have fun in your little thread.

Let's just hope that we get a better coach and system for the Rockets next year, because this stuff is ugly.

This is what Sam does, he can't get his frustrations out, so he makes a sarcastic thread, and plays hard to like.

He and I go at it a bit, probably too much we are both frustrated with this team.

Let him have his fun, at my expense, that is what he does rather than put an opinion out that folks can criticize him for....

I am sure our arguments are great for the board - let's count the number of times he posts in this thread vs me.

:)

DD

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

TRUTH HURTS. I call it as I see it.

DD

4. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

No one on the team can score,handle, or pass better then him, him not touching the ball every time down is not valuing the possession.
    The reason the players dont move around is because of coaching not because they play along side a top 5 offensive player in this league.
    Stop trying to convince yourself of your idiotic belief your making yourself look stupid, and its sad for someone who dedicates so much time watching basketball.
    Harden is no where near the problem, hes the only thing weve gotten right. we just nead a coach with a brain and to replace the "band of idiots"

5. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

Actually we are watching the PERFECT example of analytics, because it is how GS plays. They shoot the 3 and the midrange is there but not prevelant.

It just looks better with actual shooters that make shots. And ball movement as well. I don't see anything in "Morey's offense" that says DON'T shoot the midrange, it just doesn't emphasize it and says that shots in the corner and at the rim are more efficient.

GS is proof of that.

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Hey dumbass do you actually know how to read or do you copy and paste the same posts over and over?

Sign 3 pt shooters you idiot. Oh no wait...you think we should launch 3 after 3 without 3pt shooters after this many years right?

Its like a nation trying to conquer the sea and investing in archers over a damn fleet.

Don't respond to me until you can actually comprehend what I'm saying, you aren't that stupid...its an insult to yourself and everybody else that has to read it.

7. Exiled

Exiled Member

Harden trying to score is much prettier than Ariza-Brewer pretending they are

drunk then slipping on the floor for no reason ..Or Dwight -JB trying to eject

them self from the game

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Relax.

I am taking care of these FOOLS for you

SOMEBODY has to care if the Org doesn't and the players don't.

That someone is me.

DD

9. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Ignore him, he's an idiot. He makes up crap because anything negative about Morey displaces his love for the jergens/kleenex drive it incites.

The rockets need damn 3pt shooters and a competent coach to instill ball movement just like you said. Surprisingly, dork elvis is responsible for both of those faults.

10. dmoneybangbang

Right? Because efficiency is a passing fashion in this league.....

11. dmoneybangbang

He just proved how you can't see the forest through the trees.....

And like a child, you fold up and stop arguing facts and inject your fragile emotions into it....

12. Exiled

Exiled Member

True...but but...but.. GS can get there point in any way they want because they value I.Q

13. dmoneybangbang

Keep it coming.

These rubes need to put in their place. DD is a joke when it comes to analysis.

14. dmoneybangbang

And we don't? Do you honestly think we don't value that?

15. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

One assist and 5 turnovers.

Horrible defense.

Probably won't make 3rd team all NBA.

He's just as good as last year!

F%&# outta here with that bullshi*

16. Mr. Clutch

You're still arguing that turnovers don't matter or something?

17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Do you hold his scrotum too?

and lol at making a vague blanket statement that didn't refute anything I said.

Sign ****ing 3pt shooters (its been 4 years breh)

Hire a competent coach to instill defensive discipline and offensive schemes that involve ball movement and a dynamic offense.

If you disagree with that, you have never played the game nor will understand it at any integral level.

18. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

I like Harden but he's not a real leader. Great offensive weapon but can rile the troops.

19. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

How the heck is he gonna get any assists when the rest of the team is 0-for-Wednesday?

20. Mr. Clutch

Not turn it over 5 times in a half for starters