1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. ROCKETS GAMEDAY
    Can the Rockets get immediate revenge on Kevin Durant, Devin Booker and the Suns tonight in Phoenix? Join Clutch at 7:45pm CT for pregame as we watch the game live!

LIVE! Rockets vs. Suns

I've grown to HATE THIBS!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketsballin, Dec 2, 2015.

1. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

though the team has barely improved since the mchale firing, at a painfully slow-snail speed pace , its obvious jb aint cut to be the head coach.
    we're gonna have to lose him to get someone who can, THATS THIBS.
    unfortunately after a few games, thibs will have a hard time turning this team around and work with its system because he'll realize - THEY HAVE NO SYSTEM!
    AND YOU CANT IMPLEMENT AN NBA-LEVEL SYSTEM INTO YOUR NEW TEAM MIDSEASON
    after this disturbing revelation, clutchfans child-like mentality will stay true to form.
    threads titles with "FIRE THIBS! WE WANT THIBS GONE! BRING BACK JB! GET JVG ON THE PHONE!" - will be flooding the garm

thankfully, free of charge, i decided to use my alien psychic powers to look into the bleak future of this sorry ass sack of s*** team
    and what i saw disturbed me so much that i went ahead and made this thread for you guys

so have at it, or dont. either way, i dont care :grin: