1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

its time to say im sorry

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by denniscd, May 4, 2011.

1. denniscd

denniscd Contributing Member

just apologize already to rick and ask him, or beg him, to come back. the more i think about it and read about their differences, its all little things accumulating that now seems like a big problem. the reality is those little differences could have, and should have, been resolved.

everyone has to be above pettiness here. lets get it done les!!!!

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Would be nice. Not gonna happen.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

Ship has sailed and is long gone. They dont want him. Kicked him to the curb, sent him out as trash for trash day.

4. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Not when you're the employer. It should be the other way around.

Les and Daryl have a chance to handpick their coaching staff. Ain't no way they want to go back to a coach who wanted to stick to his one and only style of coaching and didn't want to listen to input from the FO.

5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

What the fruck does the FO know about styles of coaching.

6. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Dennis - when it comes to pure X's and O's, you're right. However, it looks like the decision had more to do with personnel decisions, both past and future. When it came to Aaron and Shane, Rick was just wrong (although you could make the argument, as I do, that they should have gotten more for Shane's value on the market).

With Morey's plans for the future involving major changes, this is the right move.

7. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wEwNcnklcsk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ePyRrb2-fzs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. worzel gummidge

Those two players were the bee knee's among Morey's acquisitions. Do you really believe the FO were unhappy those two were getting playing time? Escpecially if they saw them as their best/better assets.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

You and Richard Justice drive me nuts.

11. Num1RoXfaN

Num1RoXfaN Member

Rick? Never liked him as a coach. Stupid decision making kind of guy. You can't win games when you keep playing guys who dont contribute. You also dont take a guy out who is going off some nights. Hey I also dont think he has ever herd of thw word defense. Can't win without it. I'm happy hes out. Although i will miss his offense I will def. Not miss his thinking.

12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

no way I'm apologizing to Les. Every bad decision post-Hakeem has been made by Les.

13. worzel gummidge

Yet he's the winningest coach in Rockets franchise history and he even did it without any All Stars let alone a franchise player in his last 2 years.

14. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4PGBSptYCI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4PGBSptYCI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Thought of this...

15. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

You're telling me Aaron deserved playing time and Shane was helping us win? Our performance after the trades tells you that it was addition by subtraction.

16. worzel gummidge

I'm telling you the FO would not have been unhappy their golden boys were playing.

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Misleading title. i thought you were apologizing for your threads :mad:

4 people like this.
  18. Fiah

Fiah Member

Wish I could give rep :grin:

19. Balakoth

Balakoth Member

Your a jackass. Rick knows defense..thats like saying he dosent have two hands. Problem is we dont have a big man in the middle we have chuck..which im not dogging hes great but he lacks height. Look at our defense before yao got hurt. Get your facts straight buddy

20. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

denniscd

It just occurred to me - - with the separation of Church and State, Rick and Les/DM the GM in this case, I assume will we be losing you on the BBS...:eek: