1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's sad and embarrseing to see this!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by drpepper, Jun 13, 2001.

1. ONfire

ONfire Member

i disagree he he he ha ha ha hohoho. [​IMG]

------------------

TEAM WORK BABY.

2. RocksMillenium

Nobody took a personal shot at you drpepper, unless you meant my "dumb comment" comment. I didn't mean you were dumb, I meant the comment was, but I was wrong and I apologize for that. But to judge Rudy on 2nd round picks doesn't make any sense whatsoever. And to disregard picks that worked out, like Othella, Dickerson, Cassell, and Horry doesn't make any sense. And yes Othella helped lead the Rockets to the playoffs, if it wasn't for him stepping in and contributing big minutes when Barkley went down the first month or so of the 1999 season the Rockets would have been in serious trouble. You don't have to be a superstar to lead a team to the playoffs, just an important cog in the team.

------------------
    "I'm not here to protect my reputation, I'm here to make my reputation! Mama Barkley didn't raise no chumps!" - Charles Barkley