1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's a matter of Bidenomics!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Jun 28, 2023.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

again you should stick to being a sleazy salesman selling plastic devices, you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

If you've bragged about the extent of your prior involvement in the business world you should accept the fact that you are insulated from the people that tell daddy biden's daddy what to do.

You're right on somethings man, but when you open your mouth theres a reason even hardcore democrats distance themselves from your takes. You don't sound educated brother...posting random tweets, anecdotal experiences and "bUT teH StOCK MaRKET mAN!"

again... take a seat. I suggest you take an introductory class to economics that doesn't involve selling cars or masks door to door. See how your average consumer is doing today, I promise you they aren't "taking vacations" when they're counting orange prices at the grocery store.

I don't know how big your Biden lover's dick is to brainwash you to this extent. You have to be paid..nobody is this dumb

2. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

None of that refutes anything I said, you are just pivoting to another talking point.

3. astros123

astros123 Member

"you dont know what you're talking about!! How dare you post facts and real economic data!! Dont you know my vibes that i get from my braindead social media accounts matter more!!" Its always you illiterate trolls who can never dispute actual facts and economic data but rather rely on your bullshit vibes.

Im not a "hardcore democrat" or whatever bullshit you paint me as. I have repeadly bashed biden on his LGBTQ stances and have supported for building a wall and having tougher immigration policies. I also have bashed dems for their ridiculous no cash bail agenda.

You keep claiming "americans are suffering" but somehow their wealth is at record highs while wage growth has been the strongest among the poorest americans. Poll after poll shows americans are doing absolutely fine with their situation but somehow are brainwashed into thinking the national economy is bad cuz you morons spew disinformation 24/7

Americans are somehow on the cliff of economic disaster while at the same time claiming their satisfied with their situation and thrilled with their job prospects. It's unbelievable how stupid the median American like yourself is

4. adoo

adoo Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes:that's just stating the facts

intellectual dishonesty on your part,

you pretend as if Biden had not signed into law the Infrastructure bill,

• trump 2016 campaigned for an infrastructure bill, committing over 10 Billion for it.
      • despite having a GOP-controlled Congress, Trump admin never had a infrastructure plan, much less passing a bill.
    • in his second year in office, despite the opposition having control of Congress, Biden signed into law the largest infrastrucure bill ever

astros123 likes this.
  5. StupidMoniker

It is stating a fact while ignoring the context that the pandemic and the state and local response to the pandemic was driving the unemployment and job loss.
    I made no such pretense. It just wasn't relevant to the point being discussed (ignoring the effect of the pandemic). None of what you posted changes at all that whoever was president when we came out of the pandemic was going to see massive job gains and massive reductions in unemployment by virtue of people being allowed to go back to work.

6. adoo

adoo Member

i wish that u would stop lying

astros123 likes this.
  7. astros123

astros123 Member

The issue with your thesis is trump had zero plan for a vaccination rollout. Whether you agree with the vaccine or not a large chunk of the population refused to travel/spend until they were properly vaccinated. The last few months of trumps presidency resulted in stagnant job growth and a reeling economy.

Folks love to cling onto the 2019 economy while ignoring 2020.

These people have brainwashed and spread so much disinformation. They act like America is on the verge of collapse when we're running laps around every other country. It's just insane the power of propoganda does on people. This troll @LosPollosHermanos claims Americans are on the verge of collapse yet data shows vast majority of Americans are happy with their jobs and their economic situation

8. StupidMoniker

Operation Warp Speed - Wikipedia
    Who are you kidding?
    The pandemic kind of played a role in the 2020 economy is the issue. Remember when you were just saying a few posts earlier how people wanted to ignore the pandemic when they were criticizing Biden, and then I said it happens more when people are criticizing Trump? Thank you for providing another perfect example.
    I would need to start lying in order to stop lying.

9. astros123

astros123 Member

Operation wrap speed was developing the vaccine but he had no plan for rolling out the vaccine which I said in my post. He left the entire rollout up to the states. This is something the Biden folks repeatedly said when they first took office. Trumps team knew he would be out of office in January and put no effort on a rollout plan. No large vaccination sites, no pharmacy partnerships, no partnership with strategic hospitals.

For a "district attorney" you sure do have reading comprehension problems

#2269 astros123, May 19, 2024
    Last edited: May 19, 2024
    adoo likes this.
  10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Chill I was just kidding about you.

but to the point about the economy when you resort to sharing tweets I think you and I both already know.

Have you heard about books?

11. StupidMoniker

Actually, Operation Warp Speed included roll out plans. Biden didn't like the split between state and federal responsibilities and changed them. Under Warp Speed, the federal government would ship the vaccines to state and local partners for injection and injection sites like nursing homes and pharmacies. It also involved tracking. Biden wanted the feds to be more involved. So it wasn't that there was no roll out plan, it is that they changed plans when Biden took office.

12. astros123

astros123 Member

"Trump did have a plan! It was to blindly ship to states and cross your fingers" lol amazing braindead commentary. I'm sure deep red states would've totally pushed a proper path for vaccinations in the face of culture wars. Trump had NONE national plan.

Biden had massive Vax sites even in red states and signed partnerships with Walmart and local pharmacies which enabled a massive rollout even in red states.

If you think Alabama or Mississippi would've properly vaxed folks without federal help you're dumber than I thought which is saying alot

13. Buck Turgidson

Trump literally threw the plan away, because it wasn't his plan.

astros123 likes this.
  14. StupidMoniker

There were partnerships with CVS, Walgreens, and nursing homes. All you had to do was read the link I helpfully provided to know that. They didn't blindly ship to states, they shipped to vaccination sites. Over 20 million doses were shipped and 5 million administered by January 6th (less than a month after emergency FDA approval of the Pfizer vax and 3 weeks after emergency FDA approval of the Moderna vax).

15. astros123

astros123 Member

The first 5 million were only were administrated because they were to first responders and health care workers. These folks had to get vaccinated hence it was easier.

Trump had no real federal team coordinating with governors. Multiple republican governors even said they would be randomly shipped vaccines without no heads up. They had no number to call and it was a mess

I don't know why you always run to protect trump. He was incompetent and fought with everyone

https://www.wbur.org/news/2021/01/05/baker-communication-key-to-smooth-vaccine-distribution

16. StupidMoniker

I don't even like Trump. You just say the most asinine things attacking him, which makes me (an advocate of facts) defend him. Obviously, there was a roll out plan, because 5 million vaccines were distributed (which you don't dispute). First responders and healthcare workers are obvious people to target with the first vaccines. I don't know why them getting it first is somehow evidence of incompetence. It is very easy to attack Trump on actual things he did wrong: trade war with China, delay in telling people at the capitol on 1/6 to disperse, constant lying, etc. Attacking him on not having a vaccine plan is just stupid. His pandemic response is essentially the biggest bipartisan thing he did. There are plenty of viable attacks against the efficacy of his pandemic response (I have the opposite complaint from you, I was not a fan of the stimulus checks that were sent out). To say there was no vaccine roll out is nonsense.

I wish people would stick to the facts attacking Trump, so I would never feel compelled to respond. It isn't like he doesn't have enough actual faults to go after. For some reason, people feel the need to embellish.

Space Ghost likes this.
  17. astros123

astros123 Member

adoo likes this.
  18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree Trump had a plan for the vaccine and vaccinations, that is one of the things I do
    Give him credit for. He also undercut the message on vaccination with confusing and chaotic rhetoric.

19. astros123

astros123 Member

??? What was his plan for a national rollout? Can you elaborate?

20. adoo

adoo Member

very astute observation, relevant