1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's a matter of Bidenomics!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Jun 28, 2023.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

Wholesale gas is down 10 cents this week so you should see 2.99 stations in next week.

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  2. adoo

adoo Member

ur too willfully ignorant to understand this fact.

Just The Fact, The Most Fiscally Responsible POTUS Since LBJ

Since 1922, every POTUS has increased the debt level, https://www.self.inc/info/us-debt-by-president/.
    Warren G Harding, 1920 - 1922, was the last POTUS who had lowered the debt level during his tenure.

the current debt level under President Biden represents an increase of 16.67% since he toke office in 2020.

when Trump was fired as POTUS, the debt level was 40.43% higher than when he was hired.​

as a matter of fact, Biden has generated the lowest increase in debt since LBJ, some 54 years ago.
    Reagan and W more than doubled the debt level during their presidency
    https://www.self.inc/info/us-debt-by-president/

• Barack Obama 2009–2017
      • 69.98%
    • George W. Bush 2001–2009
      • 105.08%
    • William J. Clinton 1993–2001
      • 31.64%
    • George H. W. Bush 1989–1993
      • 54.39%
    • Ronald Reagan 1981–1989
      • 186.36%
    • Jimmy Carter 1977–1981
      • 42.79%
    • Gerald Ford 1974–1977
      • 47.11%
    • Richard Nixon
      • 34.30%
    • Lyndon Johnson 1963–1969
      • 15.65%

DFWRocket, cdastros and astros123 like this.
  3. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

It's not going to save that corpse Joey b

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  4. astros123

astros123 Member

Yeah the guy falling asleep every morning at 10am sure isn't a corpse lol you dipshit. Trump the other day didn't even know what day of the week it was.

You're a clueless donk

5. Space Ghost

The difference is I don't nut hug trump. Two extremely terrible candidates.

And you think biden is one of the best presidents ever. Sad

Astrodome likes this.
  6. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Actually the result of the liberals' insane policy response to COVID in blue cities and states... and spending to counteract the economic shutdown... but you probably already knew that. Once again you are dishonest. A clear trend.

The Trump economy was the best we've had in decades -- TRUE GROWTH -- fueled by the incredibly effective and historic 2017 tax cuts. Now the lower and middle classes are suffering as food and rent costs have skyrocketed. Quality of life has declined significantly under Biden's reckless spending and inflationary ways.

7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

When it comes to passing significant legislation he is. The projects being built now because the infrastructure bills that were passed will have affect this country for decades to come.

Space Ghost likes this.
  8. adoo

adoo Member

which ones ?
    it signals that their recent de-dollarization effort is not working

Even China’s Exporters Don’t Want the Chinese Yuan

The de-dollarization initiative kick-started by BRICS is becoming harder to achieve due to the rising US dollar. Exporters and businesses are at the receiving end as BRICS promised to uplift the Chinese Yuan and
    local currencies for trade. In addition, currency investors believe that the Chinese Yuan will only dip further against the US dollar this year.​

astros123 likes this.
  9. cdastros

cdastros Member

10. astros123

astros123 Member

Yeah cuz when both canidates are too old you look at what their accomplishments are nd what they've been able to pass in legislation. Thinking critically is too hard for you dipshits.

The only person who's sad are morons who get all their info from zerohedge while pandering as a genius.

@Space Ghost these morons can't think critically

#2150 astros123, May 2, 2024
    Last edited: May 2, 2024
  11. dmoneybangbang

Lol… no you just consistently rail against one side. We know where you stand.

12. Space Ghost

boohoo. Republicans dont pretend to be self-righteous. We already know they are self-righteous clowns. Unlike the hypocrites of the left pretending they are actually better. Half of you talk down to the people you reply to. You're not inclusive at all. You all exclude anyone who disagrees with you. You all are not the progressive democrats of the 1960's anymore than you all were the racists of the 1850's. You judge a character on their current actions, not like entitles spoiled brats living on your parents and grandparents hard work 50-60 years ago. You have become the new Republicans and the old Republicans can't be squeezed from their philosophical existence fast enough and will soon follow the likes of Zionist and Muslims.

Astrodome likes this.
  13. dmoneybangbang

Lol…. Boohoo you aren’t libertarian or anything close to it, just a MAGA conservative who is just as hypocritical and self righteous as the folks you blast.

Im glad you are no longer hiding behind some BS libertarian facade… let all your hate flow out!

14. Space Ghost

I am certainly not perfect and very flawed. I am often wrong and have no problem admitting it. I say mean things, I say nice things. Half the time I'm serious. Half the time I'm not.
    But God willing, I'm trying. One day I will be a perfect modern Democrat and I will be allowed into Democrat heaven like the rest of you, free from the swamp. From there, I can look down on the swamp and fairly judge everyone, because you know, I'm perfect.

15. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are a beautiful, kind soul. You are not getting into our neo-liberal heaven (taco trucks and mixed use developments as far as the eye can see). But you're still beautiful and perfect in every way.

Space Ghost likes this.
  16. Space Ghost

Oh yes. Taking tacos trucks away has been the cause of more wars than anything else. But you know this, you war monger

17. dmoneybangbang

I'd settle for an honest conservative who doesn't pretend to be a libertarian, but that's too much to ask for with your type..... even over an anonymous forum.

But Elon and his ilk are like a mind virus that just infects your ilk.

18. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am a war monger now? I can’t say I ever considered myself one.

19. Space Ghost

Then give us back our taco trucks.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  20. adoo

adoo Member