1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It’s over

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Totally ridiculous that they would do this …I mean, are omicron cases, hospitalizations and positivity rates are down? I am outraged. Mandates forever.

2. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

They are disappointed that it has come to this, no doubt. But they have a few months until maybe summer to reverse course, at the most, and then it will definitely be too late. The people are turning on them and their political careers are at stake. That is what is driving this, as I am sure you understand. This has nothing to do with any actual science.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  3. Rileydog

sheep, right? That’s very GeneralThade @Gioan Baotixita of you.

4. Rileydog

yes, They are evil psychotic bastards who just want to control people. Red blooded Americans believe in freedom.

MojoMan likes this.
  5. Rileydog

The greatest hits in this thread are so spectacularly bad:

Vaccines can’t be vaccines unless they 100% prevent you from getting the target illness. (False. They’ve been called vaccines despite not having 100% prevention since well … forever)

Vaccines are a waste of time if they don’t 100% prevent you from getting Covid. (Hilariously stupid)

Vaccines, mandates, etc are all part of the evil cabal of Dem control and has nothing to do with science. (Now we are getting somewhere. Dramatic intent argument. Dems do not follow science, they’re not the smart ones. We’re the smart ones).

You people can’t think for yourself … the famous “sheep” argument. (It is now fairly clear to me that the preemptive “sheep” comment comes from a place of being tired of the normal/science believing world calling you stupid. A preemptive strike sounding in intellectual superiority. No I’m not the dummy, I’m an independent thinker, and you dummies are sheep. Hilarious.)

Mask/vaccine mandates coming down - no no no no, that has NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING to do with cases coming down. Oh no, let’s go with “political reasons”. Good lord, how stupid do you have to be, not just to believe this, but to think that others are somehow persuaded that this line of thinking.

superfob, FrontRunner and Ubiquitin like this.
  6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Yeah.. absolutely nothing to do with this...

Nevada

Screenshot_20220210-153921_Google.jpg

Or this

USA

Screenshot_20220210-154116_Google.jpg

rocketsjudoka and Ubiquitin like this.
  7. Rileydog

if you look hard at those charts, you will see the shape of …. Sheep

8. Rileydog

Sure seems like maybe the far right wing nuts are sad that the mandates are coming down. Can’t gnash their teeth and tear their robes about that for much longer.

Will we see a renewed focus on defeating the evil Critical Race Theory that is not being taught to children? Or maybe the scary brown people crossing the border?

TheFreak likes this.
  9. Gioan Baotixita

It’s funny the rest of you scared rabbits in here agreeing that it’s over only when the Keebler Elf and Ramen noodles brains tell you so. The rest of us who are sane with cojones decided for ourselves when it was over.

It was over for me when I got my self a stash of the horse dewormer back on the Summer of Love in 2020. If these 2 corrupt and incompetent bastards in charge should focus more on therapeutics and early treatments, more Americans will be alive today.

There is a petition calling for the Keebler Elf to go on a permanent vacation by people running for office at every levels.

MojoMan likes this.
  10. Gioan Baotixita

Excellent point. It takes one to know one.

MojoMan likes this.
  11. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

They are coming down at the state level, but the Biden regime through the CDC and Dr. Facci are trying to hold the line, at least for now. Same arrangement in Canada between the providences and the federal government. It is starting to turn into every man for himself, with those up to face to voters soon pulling the rip-cord, and those that have until 2024 trying to maintain the narrative, despite all of the actual science and the people to the contrary.

The establishment-globalist left saw this as their big chance. The tactics they employed were appalling to say the least. They pulled out all of the stops, short of open mass slaughter and unapologetic imposition of despotic rule. Since they destroyed the trust that most people have in pretty much every national institution of any note on this round, without the victory they were looking for, and the upcoming elections are looking like they could be quite dire for the Democrat left for years to come, that is probably what they would need to resort to at this point if they want to make another run at it.

Perhaps that is what comes next. After watching these people over the last two years, nobody should be the tiniest bit surprised if they try to go there. They have to know that the "just trust us" bit, even wall-to-wall from the drive by media, the government and the so-called "experts" - as was just exhaustively and relentless done over the last two years - is not going to feed the bulldog at this juncture.

And if you guys are once again are down to having nothing left but the indiscriminate playing of the race card, then I suspect you are going to get your asses kicked very badly in November.

#71 MojoMan, Feb 10, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
  12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Even CNN is starting to blanche a bit:

Is it really over? Or are these self-aggrandizing, narcissistic tyrants going to dig down deep and try to go full Joseph Stalin on us - or worse? Because unless they are ready to give it up, then they are going to have to go full scorched earth at this point. The same tactics will not work again for them now. They are going to have to resort to tactics that even more intense, unprincipled and brutal than those they have recently been deploying.

#72 MojoMan, Feb 10, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
  13. Gioan Baotixita

MojoMan is dropping some serious truth here.

MojoMan likes this.
  14. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

My guess mojoman skipped the comics page long enough to look through his facebook feed and the latest youtube videos for this...

15. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

You have born false witness against me by wrongly accusing me of being a plagiarist and therefore a thief. Back that up with proof, or admit what a liar you are and apologize.

16. Gioan Baotixita

NewRoxFan is a shill for the Dems, he’s so used to making up shiet. For the short amount of time that I’ve been here, every one of his posts is straight out of the talking point of the Dems.

17. Rileydog

Hilarious and I don’t even know where to start.

Tactics, pulls out all the stops - geebus, that’s dramatic! I am persuaded now. I assume by tactics you mean …. Vaccines. Masks. Social distancing. Washing hands. All that freaking science.

What comes next!?! Oh noes, so scary.

Destroyed trust in institutions? Really, which ones? You mean the instititions that ol Trumpy wanted wrecked with the insurrection? Or do you mean when the presidency eroded trust in science by suggesting UV lights, bleach? Or geniuses that day believe in horse dewormer. This is comedy gold.

Outside of the Facebook group you’re in, outside of W anon, outside of Trumpy world, there are a bunch of people who believe in science, facts, data, scientific method, education, substance.

Lastly, Im a lifelong Republican. Fiscally conservative, social moderate/progressive. That’s my world view for context. That party doesnt exist anymore. I’m taking refuge with the Dems because well, Republicans have lost their minds. It’s not about Dems versus republicans.

It’s morons versus not morons. And the United States has become the worst group project in my lifetime. Just like when we were in school, the morons are tripling the amount of work that the rest of the group has to do.

superfob likes this.
  18. bobrek

Says the guy who has for months simply copied and pasted a series of cartoons from web sites. (Unless you actually drew them all).

19. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The artist signs those and not even you believe that anyone here is representing those as their own work.

If you want to accuse me of misrepresenting widely published cartoons political cartoons by well known artists as my own work, come out and say so. You will be lying through your teeth if you do, however. And you know it.

20. bobrek

Are you one of the 56% or one of the 44%?

If you're one of the 44% then you are not happy about any of these 3 things (as an example)

- Unemployment dropped from 6.2% to 3.9%
    - Childhood poverty and hunger are down
    - Average wages are up