1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Israelis killed in Bulgaria bus terror attack

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Jul 18, 2012.

1. AMS

AMS Member

According to ATW, Mildly annoyed = Anger :rolleyes:

Difficulty equating or understanding emotions is a symptom of...

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/aspergers-syndrome/DS00551

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

Lol. One, you missed the point. Two, please learn the difference between censure and censor. I'll cut you some slack since it's your second language. But here, I'm lamenting that a poster can open a troll-thread like this accusing fellow posters of hypocrisy before anyone has had a chance to say anything and no one in authority would reproach or neg rep him. I'm not saying the thread should be locked or Clutch should bring the ban-hammer. But, if I could count on a little neg rep for uncivil behavior to fellow posters, it'd be nice.

Third, I have no problem with the article or the subject. I took exception to this:

Criticizing unnamed rhetorical enemies in an opening post of a new thread is a hallmark of trolling. You used to be a respectable, intelligent and interesting poster. You have degenerated over the years into a grumble singularly obsessed with your culture war. I think it's a damn shame.

1 person likes this.
  3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I didn't say it was Iran or Hezbollah.

Looks like it was done by Islamists, though, one way or another.

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Thanks. Not a major difference, though - you want some kind of backlash for even discussing the subject. Basically, you want to suppress discussion, either way. Both censuring and censoring amount to de facto censorship. Which would be fine if Clutch wanted it that way, as this is a private site. But as much as you want to see him act in a one-sided manner, he has been very fair and balanced with regards to letting monkeys fling poo here.

So you are like the little school kid losing an argument and then running to the teacher, crying and whining, and asking him to punish the other kid.

Pretty funny for a supposedly grown man.

Plus, what do you even know about whether I receive positive or negative rep? Why are you concerned about what you cannot see?

Moreover, this is not a troll thread, just because you do not like to see the issue discussed because it doesn't fit your leftist view of the world.

Name-calling again. You really have degenerated from an interesting poster to a bitter bore. It's a damn shame. Just hand the computer over to your wife, she makes better posts.

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

Is this a joke? With all the hateful things that get said in here that nobody responds to (unless it is attacking one of the notable posters on the left or MadMax) and you wand a reprimand or neg rep to a poster for asking where the outrage is over an incident? THAT qualifies as punishable "uncivil" behavior to you? In THIS section?

Good grief.

6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

I didn't respond yesterday because I regretted bringing up SJC who is obviously dead and buried. I'm not interested in engaging in any rhetorical battle with you about the evils of Islamism, the evils of Islamophobia, censorship, or my 'leftist' (lol) viewpoints. I was perhaps just noticing anew what a craptastic cesspool the D&D is all because of a few participants who can't help but carry a grudge from one thread to the next and from one forum to another. Since nothing will be done, I probably should have just shook my head and saved myself some keystrokes. I'll be sure to do so, starting now.

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Thanks for letting us know. Fascinating.

[​IMG]

8. Raven

Raven Member

And why should we be involved at all?

1 person likes this.
  9. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

The CIA, FBI, Bulgarian and Israeli authorities jointly could not definitely identify this person even with DNA samples. I find that very hard to believe.

Why are the CIA and FBI in Bulgaria for a terror attack on an Israeli tourist bus anyway?

Something doesn't add up. Hopefully we get more details soon so this story can be put to rest.

10. Buck Turgidson

If they don't have a preexisting sample to compare it to, it's not that hard to believe.

11. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

The Bulgarians apparently recovered the remains of a fake US passport - that's what brought them in, according to Israeli press.