1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Israelis are told not to date arabs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by showtang043, Dec 29, 2010.

Tags:
  1. trustme

trustme Member

I thought arrogance was a sin.

2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I think some posters on this board need to wake up and realize that "(white) racists" are not all inclusive to the US. I would even say that America's darkest hour still doesn't compare to much what goes on in the rest of the world today.

Israelis hate Arabs? You don't say! :rolleyes:

3. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

This approach has worked out so well in the past...

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
    Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
    Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
    And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

4. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No true Jew.

5. conquistador#11

Of course it's a sin.
    Look at what happened to king solomon, the cool guy not the lame writer from the chronicle, when he started banging egyptian chics and making them his wives. God don't play that homie.

Hollywood needs to jump on this. Hugh Grant, an Israeli with a british accent, falls for the daughter of a freedom fighter, played by freida pinto.

6. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I wouldn't call Ovadia Yosef fringe, unfortunately. He's the "spiritual" head of the 3rd largest political party in Israel...Shas, who also hold the seat for the Ministry of Interior, which includes immigration. Most of his supporters, btw, get paid to not work, since it's against their religion to do anything other than make babies and study Torah. I'm not exaggerating.

People say a backlash is going to come against the religious for all this incitement, and they will get destroyed at the polls, but I live in Tel Aviv...outside the "big city" it gets pretty conservative, religious and nationalistic pretty quick.

Netanyahu could have built a government with Kadima (center right, mostly secular) but chose to build a coalition with Shas and Lieberman.

Fun times. It's not Iran, but they are doing the best they can to get it there.

1 person likes this.
  7. dback816

dback816 Member

Well that does it

Time to cut off all of the American support we have for Israel

8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Nell Carter, Tom Arnold and I believe Whoopi Goldberg. But the first two at least married into it.

9. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Sammy Davis Jr.

The horrible thing is he can emigrate to Israel with almost no problems, while a Palestinian who lived there before the war will never be able to to go back.

10. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Some of you people need to become better looking. Then all this petty bull**** won't matter. It doesn't matter what a girl is told, personal swagger trumps everything. And we live in a society where parents have learnt to be happy when their kids are... So the new 'moral' thing is to be an empathizing moderate.

Extremists are frustrated nerds, only fatties and asian chicks will put up with them.

11. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

We need to have the first great Hollywood blockbuster about the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians during the creation of the state of Israel. When this happens you know that we are close to a solution to peace in the Middle East.

12. da_juice

da_juice Member

I think there's a movie about kids(both Arab and Israeli) who grow up during the British Occupation and the partition and subsequent violence.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

That's a sight I'd like to see, since the man has been dead for 20 years. I'll add that I've noticed more than the usual arguing and conflict about religion in D&D. An apparent eagerness to raise Cain about the topic, one might say, and rather extreme posts from various points in the religious and non-religious compass.

14. houstonhoya

houstonhoya Contributing Member

that's ignorant. don't spew bs