1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Israel Goes To War with Hamas 2023

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by astros123, Oct 6, 2023.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Bro I'm going to fat shane you till the end of time of you are going to spread rhetoric that humans don't have a right to basic freedoms because they aren't citizens. You understand there is a reason the US Constitution distinguishes between "peoples" and "citizens". Not once the rights the constitution grants to "people".

Like you've lost touch with humanity at this point I'd you are using this type of rhetoric and because of that i don't hink you deserve the most basic forms of cordiality and respect.

Me making fun of the fact that you can't see your own dick is not anywhere in the same realm of denying basic civil rights to humans.

2. fchowd0311

When was the last time you were able to stand up from a couch in one fluid motion?

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

You can't shame me...for having an independent viewpoint - that is funny, that you think you matter to me in any capacity.....lol.

Well that is why we can amend things, like the constitution because it is a flawed document and the founders knew that - and we can do what is right for this country by amending it.

There should be rules to follow if you want to immigrate to our country and get the advantages of living here, if you want to protest - get your citizenship, otherwise, STFU and enjoy the freedoms - and work towards citizenship.

BTW - dumbass - this is a basketball forum, where we are having a debate on tons of stuff, you think anyone cares what we type or say here? Anyone? Get the **** outta here.

Like you said, we are all entitled to our opinions.

DD

4. fchowd0311

When was the last time you bent over and didn't have your ass crack showing?

5. DaDakota

Supporting Member

OOooo....burn.......you are so vicious.....lol

I would ignore/block you but your stupidity on display is just mind numbing, your spectrum like behavior on Jalen Green and this conflict....take your meds son.

DD

6. fchowd0311

I'm not the one denying basic human rights because they immigrated here recently.

You understand this concept right? There is no high horse you can stand on with your unhinged behavior of extreme fascist rhetoric of denying humans basic rights.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

[popcorn]

DD as a kind response, you actually are pretty out of touch. Like saying “most of these Arabs in Michigan can’t vote”

and not realizing it’s the biggest population of such in the country, and they are mostly Christian’s who sought refuge in the 70s.

at some point the narcisissim gets on others nerves. Your avatar is pretty clear indication of how you view yourself and others do. There’s a reason the mods have given you so many whippings

fchowd0311 likes this.
  8. astros123

astros123 Member

If bibi means this we should cut off all aid. what the fk is he thinking

9. DaDakota

Supporting Member

They can be here, they just can't protest against the country that ALLOWED them sanctuary until they have integrated into this country by earning their citizenship.

There is no basic right of protest if we change the laws......I am saying no protesting against the country that took them in - until they are citizens.

We need to protect this country from all enemies foreign and domestic....

DD

10. fchowd0311

I understand what you believe. You e repeated your wishes about denying humans basic civil rights like 6 times now in 20 minutes with slightly different variation in wording. I'm stating that's fascist and denies your right for cordial respectable back and forth on a message board.

11. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Sounds like they think some of HAMAS might be trying to pretend to be hostages being released to flee to other countries....and Israel is saying...nope.

DD

12. astros123

astros123 Member

LOL are you crazy ? You think hamas is going blend in with the hostages ? Quit watching movies

13. DaDakota

Supporting Member

I am saying, and will say it again, just to be clear - that is you come to this country seeking assylum - you are denied the right to protest against this country until you have earned your citizenship and this comes at the risk of deportation.

Yep, that is what I think this country and all of Europe should be doing - our society is being undermined by people that just don't want to join a free society but want to undermine it, and I believe this is a great way to weed out those that aren't really interested in integrating.

Indeed, that is the way !

DD

14. DaDakota

Supporting Member

I think that some of them with dual passports might pretend to be hostages yes.

DD

15. astros123

astros123 Member

Which hamas fighters have dual passports?

16. fchowd0311

I understand what you believe. You're repeated your wishes about denying humans basic civil rights like 6 times now in 20 minutes with slightly different variation in wording. I'm stating that's fascist and denies your right for cordial respectable back and forth on a message board.

17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

The ones in COD 27 silver oops kill A rAb

video game lol

18. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Dude, don't you think some of them are from Lebanon, or Syria, or Iran? It isn't hard to have dual passports...if one of your parents is from another country.

DD

19. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I mean he was fine on more than one occasion with KPJ being a wife bearer and being an overall cancer

the dudes just all over the place, it isn’t malice he’s just ignorant

fchowd0311 likes this.
  20. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Oooh, even better, people that come to this country seeking assylum, get 5 years to earn their citizenship, or risk deportation. And during those 5 years they are not allowed to protest against this country.

We should be making sure those we let in are here to integrate and become part of the USA, if not, send em back.

Now, we would have to provide English lessons, and classes to help them become citizens but that seems a great way of finding those that really want to be part of the USA vs others.

Citizenship should be the goal.

DD