1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Israel Goes To War with Hamas 2023

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by astros123, Oct 6, 2023.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fighting for the oppressed and rooting for the little guy is a jungian archetype. Whether it’s the Robin Hood or N’avi it’s always easier to romanticize the rebels.

The best fiction though considers the dark side and complications of that. For example in the Expanse. The Belters are the oppressed people who are economically exploited and even massacred by Earth and Mars. When a Belter leader rises up one of his first acts is mass murder killing billions through asymmetric means.

The reality of most rebellions is that they usually aren’t clean battles of plucky rebels battling massive imperial war machines but “terrorists” attacking “soft targets”. Those soft targets are almost inevitably going to be either civilian targets or targets with a lot of civilians.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  3. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Also the founding of Israel was by groups who were considered terrorists by the British. Those groups also fought asymmetrically including killing civilians.

B-Bob, FranchiseBlade and fchowd0311 like this.
  4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Sometimes ignorance is bliss when you’re genuinely this dumb, and an extremely emotional and sensitive man ..lmao

also could you please at least donate to this site for the torture we have to endure with your stupid posts? Or for reminding us how cOoL you are (genuinely the only person here with such an inferiority complex)

#2344 LosPollosHermanos, Oct 23, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2023
    fchowd0311 likes this.
  5. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I have no idea who this is nor have a I seen anything in local news about it. Not saying it didn't happen but I don't think it is nearly as serious as being portrayed or if Zach Metzger is someone who has any political clout and not just some fringe candidate.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It was three militias that eventually created the IDF. Ya they were recognized as terrorist organizations to the Brits and Arabs.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Germany just announced they are going to start deporting people much more quickly that are society disrupters - the rest of Westen Europe and the USA should follow suite.

If you come to a country seeking assylum and you don't assimilate or you disrupt that society, you should be sent back - IMHO, you have no right to protest anything in a new country until you have earned citizenship....and would like to see that implemented as a change to our constitution.

If you want to come here and live peacefully, and become a citizen - great, if you want to come here and disrupt things, back you go.

DD

8. astros123

astros123 Member

Why do people like you exist. As I've said @davidio840 @Invisible Fan before I put them on ignore if you don't like someone's post them put on ignore. Nobody gives a **** what you think of someone. Genuinely. You're a nobody to think your opinion matters.

I don't get why people think people give a fk about what you personally think about them. Put the person you don't like on ignore and move on.

#2348 astros123, Oct 23, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2023
  9. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Despite mad inflation, I still live rent free in this guy's head.

What an annoying nutsack.

davidio840 likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

Lol. The Cheeto stained suburban sedentary insular lifestyle strikes again.

12. astros123

astros123 Member

13. DaDakota

Supporting Member

It is good policy to stop the spread of ignorance that is religion. Particularly one as ****ed up as Islam.

DD

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

When is the last time you picked up something on the floor by squatting rather than bending down?

Was it in the 80s?

15. DaDakota

Supporting Member

When is the last time you stood up to your religion and called it out for it's bullshit?

DD

16. fchowd0311

What does "standing up to" a religion I left when I was a teen look like?

You want me to kill my parents or something? Kick them out of America?

17. fchowd0311

You didn't answer my question. When was the last time you squatted to pick something up rather than have to bend down?

18. DaDakota

Supporting Member

If they aren't citizens - and came to this country seeking assylum and are now PROTESTING then yes....

I would be in favor of a constitutional amendment or a change in law that says you can stay here and integrate, but if you come into this country, seeking assylum - and disrupt society, you should not have that right until you are a citizen....yep..

I don't know your situation, nor do I honestly care - if you are here in this country and getting the benefit it provides while trying to disrupt it, you shouldn't be here.

You didn't answer my question, when is the last time you were not an asshat?

Islam is the most dangerous movement to democracy since the Pope had an army.

DD

19. fchowd0311

When was the last time you saw your penis standing up without shifting your belly?

20. DaDakota

Supporting Member

That's all you got? I mean? Really - you sure talk about my penis a lot, maybe you should seek help.

Kick out anyone in this country that has not earned citizenship if they are protesting against it.

DD